3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How do you guys advance nel relationship past 2nd bar
Hey, you just need to let her invade Celica body. Than go for monsters hunting. Keep upgrading Alchemy recipes also. Nel can auto-battle in more than one location on the map. However Nel seems to chose location randomly. She can also create some potions before going into auto-battle. Depending on your Allure - auto-battle can change drastically. If it is high enough - like 35 - Nel can also chose to let the monsters have a way with Celica while in battle... :love:
However it takes much more time than simply killing monsters for the loot - so chose wisely.

Advancing Nel relation is simple. Just do plenty auto-battles with her. Visit her often on the map and choose dialogues which are leading for more open relation with Nel. Let her control Celica and just enjoy.
Also if the dialogue above happens for you - at some point you can invite Nel to live with Celica at her home. I decided to go for that. Now the only option for me is to avoid sleep in Celica house in town. Because this dialogue with Nel trigers randomly when i enter the house. So usually i need to sleep somewhere else now...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sheerley

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
Thank you for sharing this. However i have tested again on v0.13.600 . I have changed also from Win10 to Win7 machine to eliminate maybe Windows OS issues, than talked inside the game again with Nel. Advanced her dialogue same way like in my post above.
Sadly last dialogue still disables Save and Q.Save option in game...
Hmm did you try to start a new game. It could be due to some things changing between versions, so the save could be bugged. im still at stge 2 of nel so im gonna make shure to save before new stages for her are unlocked.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hmm did you try to start a new game. It could be due to some things changing between versions, so the save could be bugged. im still at stge 2 of nel so im gonna make shure to save before new stages for her are unlocked.
Sorry but i dont have a heart to start a new game just now (it takes a lot of time to develop character). I will see in later versions and also maybe if other players will have similar problem. Hopefully with solution.

Reactions: uni007

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Is your saving disabled also through the game menu? As in RMB => save?
Yes it is...
This happens only after last dialogue with Nel.

Edit: I still have many empty slots - but i am not able to make a Save.
Edit 2: I decided to post it here for one reason. That reason is i like a "freeplay" too much. So not be able to save is just bugging me pretty much.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Ok, so i decided to walk around known locations and also have visited Tavern. Talked to tavern keeper about rumors. Before talking to Nel i had just one more "hidden event" to be done...
Than i talked to Nel. It seems that it was that hidden last event. Than i went to check at tavern keeper again and to ask about rumors one more time...
At this point - i cannot save. I started to think that this may be content related. Could someone else also post if reaching end of all Game Content - locks the Save functionality for them?

Much obliged!

Jul 29, 2018
Ok, so i decided to walk around known locations and also have visited Tavern. Talked to tavern keeper about rumors. Before talking to Nel i had just one more "hidden event" to be done...
Than i talked to Nel. It seems that it was that hidden last event. Than i went to check at tavern keeper again and to ask about rumors one more time...
At this point - i cannot save. I started to think that this may be content related. Could someone else also post if reaching end of all Game Content - locks the Save functionality for them?

Much obliged!
Actually nope. Though my last missing event was the well one (somehow managed to miss it). I might upload my savefile later as a prep for next content update. Got it all done and unlocked and searched.

Though I have issue with the underwear - it's not raising my allure stat (version 13.310, might be fixed in 600, need to check)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Though I have issue with the underwear - it's not raising my allure stat (version 13.310, might be fixed in 600, need to check)
Here you have it - my crappy save. (Dont go to home in town - because of Nel). Allure works in this one. Also unlocked Demonic Bra and Panties. It's not super completed as i was hoping to find more gold nuggets to upgrade more items... It have got Witch Skirt and Top - which increases Arcane - more spell damage.

Edit: I am hoping for more content with Nel. Maybe she will be able to teach Celica how she should use her body. As far as i am understanding Nel is very good at that. When Nel takes Celica body in auto-battle - she is damn overpowered. For example: When Celica does a Magic Arrow damage to a monster - its around 70+ points (if Arcane = 25). But when Nel takes over her - its way higher. Usualy more than twice as that. I saw values of 159 points of damage by Nel with that Magic Arrow.

Edit 2: I think i have nothing to lose and will start to experiment maybe with some save editors for RenPy to find out which variable is making saving impossible for me.

Last edited:

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
How do you increase selena relationship, im still stuck at 1 bar. Is it story locked and it will unlock as i progress.

Jul 29, 2018
Here you have it - my crappy save. (Dont go to home in town - because of Nel). Allure works in this one. Also unlocked Demonic Bra and Panties. It's not super completed as i was hoping to find more gold nuggets to upgrade more items... It have got Witch Skirt and Top - which increases Arcane - more spell damage.
Took me a while, but triggered the scene and saving is really bugged on your savefile. Funnily enough I can create a savefile when I RMB directly into the save menu, but if I leave the save menu I can't get back into it through the menu until I RMB from the game again. Plus the conversation tray options are greyed out just like in your screenshots.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Savefile 100% v0.13.600 everything unequipped. (ready for next content update)
This save is pretty cool. Anybody trying to use this - just keep in mind that this RenPy game tend to keep saves in two places. First place is obviously a game directory like: "\Town_of_Magic-win\game\saves". The second one is: "\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TownOfMagic" (it is in Win 7 hidden AppData folder...).
And actually it loads from %AppData% first. So i just suggest to copy it to both places.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Life/mana become not an issue also while having high regen of them. The most abused potion for me was the energy one. Just making enough energy potions can keep you up and running whole day and night even for couple of days. At some point while using MP regen skills you dont need to even bother with creating another mana potions... But energy can be refilled only by two sources. That is sleeping or by drinking potion. At some point i started to loot even more and i forgot to travel or to speak with people in town.
So i think that there should be no item giving Energy regen in the future, even if it would be planned.

Reactions: uni007

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Optimise Skill Points usage for being tanky, not for the loot.
I have found that couple of skills are more costly to invest skill points into them than the others... Also just wearing those items - gives the skill from that item. So you dont need to invest points into those skills.
So just by using all those three items you can save up to 15 Skill Points and invest them into other skills. Right now my character have got 27 SP to invest. Plus that 15 SP more from optimised usage of items, from which skills cost much more than the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScorpiusLee

alexendria

Dec 6, 2018
how do you get to the app data to put in a save? im on windows ten and i have my save in the save folder but it will not show up in game

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
So I just finished this version, and I like it!
The overall game design is good, and the character sprites seem well-made. Unfortunately, I've also encountered some issues which range from humourus to slightly annoying.

• Evies Spell Strenght: I don't know if it's intentional, but Evies spells seem a bit too weak. Celicas Magic Arrow (+5) outmatches hers with about 3xdamage , and Fireball (+2) is close enough to Evies Fireball that I am confident a +5 would beat her in that too. Her healing spell seems to be fixed at 20hp though, which is certainly not enough later on, with a max HP of 1338.
  • Anti X Potions: While I find it logical to find the ingredients in the map parts where you need them, you're also vulnerable until you find them. This is not much of an issue with poison as you can simply use health potions to combat the poisoj, but it's much more of a hassle with Paralysis and Sleep, especially because of the length of the effects. My first fight in the Dark Woods ended with the lewd stat +6, with my second input being after the last orgasm. Cecila was simply asleep the whole time. Giving the potion once before entering the respective area would likely help a lot.
  • Indicators: I'm missing some indicators, mainly for status duration (the duration bar is fairly useless if you don't know how long the effect lasts to begin with or if it's a long duration)
  • Relationships: Currently, the bars for the relationships are not completely filled when you have an event to look forward to, making it a bit harder to decide what to do. It also makes it impossible to ascertain whether a relationship is maxed out yet or not, for the current version.
  • Chests: the rates for Rare and Legendary chests should probably be raised. Even with a golden Treasure Finder, finding one Rare chest per day is good luck...
  • Autobattle/Nel: Celica does twice the damage if Nel is battling (+sometimes two attacks), is that intended? Also, she's much, much more likely to find chests, though that chance drops quite a lot when using golden Treasure Finder, at least in my experience. It can also be annoying to have Nel choose to fight Slimes at Level 20+ when there are no limited chests in Deepwood Forest remaining. You can let us outright choose where to go (Maybe as relationship milestone) or base it on the remaining limited chests at any given location.
While this seems like much, it's in my opinion all minor issues. I'll definitely follow this games progress!

Please note I played the windows version on my phone, via a third party application "Joiplay", so some of these issues could've arisen due to my setup.

P.S.: caxhub While you advertise it as version 0.13.600, your mega link leads to a file named 0.13.310, with the ingame title screen matching that. Just so you're aware ^^

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes