3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Guys... there's no new content because this is the public release of the game where last time someone uploaded the patreon release.

Every month he puts out a public release which is a bugfixed version of the last month's patreon release. He's now more protective of his patreon releases due to that prior leak.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Guys... there's no new content because this is the public release of the game where last time someone uploaded the patreon release.

Every month he puts out a public release which is a bugfixed version of the last month's patreon release. He's now more protective of his patreon releases due to that prior leak.
He released for 0.13.700, the version you can download on itch reads 0.13.700 in the title screen... Yeah, I don't think what you're saying is quite correct, sorry.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
He released for 0.13.700, the version you can download on itch reads 0.13.700 in the title screen... Yeah, I don't think what you're saying is quite correct, sorry.
What I'm saying is 100% correct, you're welcome.

(Hint: Read page 3 of this thread.)

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
What I'm saying is 100% correct, you're welcome.

(Hint: Read page 3 of this thread.)
Than please post a full change log of the previous version 0.13.600.
If i am not mistaken - Enemies cannot immediately grab after a successful grab escape was not in version 0.13.600 as i would get grabbed again after grab escape, it was rare but it happened so the author suplied the change log and evrything written in it should be new othervise why would he change version numbers or call it new if it isnt different than the patreon version. He should not than change version numbers just add bug fix to the number. Sometimes i hate the way in wich authors decide to differentiate their game versions.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Than please post a full change log of the previous version 0.13.600.
If i am not mistaken - Enemies cannot immediately grab after a successful grab escape was not in version 0.13.600 as i would get grabbed again after grab escape, it was rare but it happened so the author suplied the change log and evrything written in it should be new othervise why would he change version numbers or call it new if it isnt different than the patreon version. He should not than change version numbers just add bug fix to the number.
0.13.310 (and the fixed 0.13.600) was last month's PATREON release.
0.13.700 is this month's PUBLIC release.

They are the same (other than bugfixes when needed) just like the developer states on the third page of this thread. Every month he releases a new patreon version of the game with new content and a public version with content from the patreon release that came out the month before.

April Patreon Build:
May Public Build:
--
May Patreon Build:
May Patreon Build (fixed version):
June Public Build:
June Patreon Build: (Info not publicly released due to leak)

So yes, there's a version out right now with new content but he doesn't want it posted here and because of the leak last month he's being more protective of his patreon releases from now on.

Also, other developers have done a similar system of giving early access to patrons while giving occasional updates to the general public as well (along with taking input from their supporters and implementing changes based on the feedback too).

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
To quote the developer when 0.13.310/0.13.600 was leaked onto here (because most people likely won't go back to read page three):
As the game's creator, I would like you to please remove the Patreon version from the website.
The Patreon version is only reserved for the supporters of my game. It should not be available anywhere else. It's not even available on the game's homepage.

As of now, the project cannot fully support me financially. Posting and sharing the Patreon version of the game could lead to the project's overall cancellation.

Use the monthly updated public version for promoting the game. The public version is not a demo. It is the same game, just only one month old.
He took over the thread after this and hasn't posted here since (and probably doesn't really want to anymore).

• Sad
Reactions: ElKnut

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
To quote the developer when 0.13.310/0.13.600 was leaked onto here (because most people likely won't go back to read page three):

He took over the thread after this and hasn't posted here since (and probably doesn't really want to anymore).
Great I know I would not support an ass like that. You hate this site and only create an account to post a lousy 5 posts.. and back over 6 months than get the hell out of here! I support some that I liked but I would never support the ass dev here even with a lousy shitty dollar! Bet that is why no one is putting any Patreon here because nobody wants to support an ass like that.

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017

Nobody can take over the thread, it doesnt work like that. Even if hes made this thread or has "ownership" any uploader can update this thread as far as i know, just check my own thread that i made and requested for my content because i knew sooner o rlater someone would put my stuff here, so i wanted to manage it myself and keep everyone updated with stuff but no, after couple months some uploader just put everything from my mega and added links.

TLDR nobody can just take over the thread and not post, not even the dev

• Angry
Reactions: Zero28

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Deimus-95, I think you can request from the mods to gain control of the OP post and get Dev status as you do offer a public version of the game. You would be expected to update the OP with new links every public build though. Would definitely be helpful to include more screenshots of the sexual content in the OP as well. Also, yeah most patreon projects don't make it to full time funding, though frankly a lot of the most successful projects got started by attracting attention here on F95Zone and Newgrounds (which would require you to submit the Renpy web build).
...which is what he did (taking over the original post and gaining dev status) but yes, it's true that he can't really stop the post from being updated if someone links a newer version whether he wants it here or not. He's just going to do his best to prevent versions he doesn't want getting leaked to the public from getting out to begin with.

Anyway, I'm done explaining things to people about this.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
The funny thing is that I find side characters much more attractive than the MC, espesially Evie and alchemey merchant. Yeah, it maybe question of taste, but it's pity that we can't engage other characters into sex actions yet.

Corren

Mar 29, 2019
Frankly, I'm hoping it'll be like other games. As in, your allies in combat can also be attacked...

Bonus points if different characters have different animations, as opposed to the same ones being reused. But its a lot of work, so I completely understand if none of that happens.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Yes, if they reach 400 patrons, they will make battle-sex animations for the companion characters. They will also make more sex attacks per enemy as well.
Good to know. Some additional events with characters also would be nice, currently the game lacks of sex events and can offer mostly battle sex which I not a big fan of. What I really want to see it some sex adventures in town where your teammates also can participate, when they reach enough opinion with MC.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Good to know. Some additional events with characters also would be nice, currently the game lacks of sex events and can offer mostly battle sex which I not a big fan of. What I really want to see it some sex adventures in town where your teammates also can participate, when they reach enough opinion with MC.
There will be more in-town sexual events and relationship building in future updates of the game.

Reactions: SharkVampire

IEXPICaliburn

Mar 27, 2020
is there any way to play this game on Android cuz I really love this kind games so I really want to know if there is a way.
(I don't have PC so I can't play this game :C)

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes