3.60 star(s) 53 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So regarding clothes ripping, will it be HP based?

Or based on damage to the clothes during combat?

Will the clothes auto repair after combat or will there be an item to repair?

If there is such an item, will there be a point where the MC doesn't feel the need to use it immediately, like say in The Trials of Princess Eris?

zehirman

May 25, 2017
charge an old save, got send back to main menu....oh hell no !!!! i don't want to farm again !

motoshead89

Sep 1, 2020
Nel only ever picks the slime forest to train in and her bar wont go above 2. I there a requirement I am missing?

Kaviktal

Jan 17, 2018
Not a huge fan of struggle mechanics without failsafes. It's not a big deal in this game, but it is frustrating that so many devs use it.

Game's great otherwise, 'cept the insect scene.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

bunnybunnybun

Jun 20, 2017
How are you expected to beat the giant slime? I know it's weak to lightning, but I only have enough MP to cast it once and then have 8 left over. even with a mp potion I never have enough to win.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
Nel only ever picks the slime forest to train in and her bar wont go above 2. I there a requirement I am missing?
There's an event for completing each bar. I'm not sure where the trigger for that event is, but it's either when you enter your house at night or in the shed where you found her, iirc. EDIT: Forgot to add that the better the relationship, the more locations she can choose from.

How are you expected to beat the giant slime? I know it's weak to lightning, but I only have enough MP to cast it once and then have 8 left over. even with a mp potion I never have enough to win.
You can ignore that specific fight when it pops up again and grind some more XP with normal slimes until you want to try again.

Last edited:

noteman

Mar 29, 2020
I need help in figuring out how to get to the beach. So far I'm at the part where the mage gave me the stone tablet and I need to talk to someone about it.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
So regarding clothes ripping, will it be HP based?

Or based on damage to the clothes during combat?

Will the clothes auto repair after combat or will there be an item to repair?

If there is such an item, will there be a point where the MC doesn't feel the need to use it immediately, like say in The Trials of Princess Eris?
It's less "clothes ripping" and more "clothes being taken off".
Every turn, the enemy has a chance to latch onto you, and once they're latched, they can choose between having some fun or taking one piece of your clothing off, each turn. You'll get redressed when the encounter is over.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
I need help in figuring out how to get to the beach. So far I'm at the part where the mage gave me the stone tablet and I need to talk to someone about it.
It's been a while, so I'm not 100% sure, but the beach might be level-locked, which means you'd need to talk to Edgar. In any case, asking the bartender for rumors will at some point give you directions on what to do.
The stone tablet is part of a side quest, with the next destination being on the beach screen.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
The dev notes mention sex scenes, but there are no vag or anal tags.
There is full sex somewhere? Only a yes or not, no spoiler please.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
There's penetration but only the MC ever seems to cum.

I first took a look based on the art style (I have a soft spot for these games with sharp pixels but aren't conventionally small sprites), but it's grown on me. I just wish it were a little less grindy... and a gallery.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
It's less "clothes ripping" and more "clothes being taken off".
Every turn, the enemy has a chance to latch onto you, and once they're latched, they can choose between having some fun or taking one piece of your clothing off, each turn. You'll get redressed when the encounter is over.
Pity that, but thanks for the reply, I've downloaded the game but not had a chance to play it yet. I can understand the use of that method, it's certainly less resource intensive then clothes ripping. Ah well, I can hope and dream.

Reactions: fleck

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Also, you get bonus "Skill Experience" for letting Celica get aroused by enemies during combat.

noteman

Mar 29, 2020
It's been a while, so I'm not 100% sure, but the beach might be level-locked, which means you'd need to talk to Edgar. In any case, asking the bartender for rumors will at some point give you directions on what to do.
The stone tablet is part of a side quest, with the next destination being on the beach screen.
I'm not sure how I would talk with Edgar and the bartender says to explore the beach for new stuff but I don't have access to it.

fleck

Aug 27, 2018
I'm not sure how I would talk with Edgar and the bartender says to explore the beach for new stuff but I don't have access to it.
My bad, I meant Bert. Just to be clear: You have no option to go to a screen below the slime forest?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone know how often public releases come out? I just noticed there is 0.28.600 version on patreon page and the last public update was really small, almost nothing new. So I'm wondering how long it will take for the new version.

3.60 star(s) 53 Votes