3.70 star(s) 58 Votes

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
See, someone tried to convince me that this game was solely about lesbians since the very beginning and that its “based” of the creator to only stick to lesbian scenes. And I’m just like? Where? Literally the first thing you got in the beginning are the relationship bars for two male members and two females in your guild so you immediately realize you can swing both ways, not to mention you literally gettin option to tell Violet or Nel or whoever that you want to build relationships with men too. At this rate though we are just hugely ignoring a good chunk of cast for the lesbian ghost bang as you called it :LOL: ).

And yeah it really went downhill with the pirate ship being introduced. The very first moment when Ceres stole Galiene’s body there was still attempt to include it into story as her brother was worried for her and so was the rest of the guild. Like up until this point the possesion stuff n ghosts were still somehow tied to the plot. But afterwards its like the creator gave up and the characters just feel so detached from each other, the 0 guild interactions at this rate are just disappointing.

I’m not sure if the creator himself feels pressure to satisfy the patreons thus the feeling of the ghost stuff being like chore now but I sort of felt like maybe there was some projection when Liam got his body back from the ghost while looking all done w it and said “I’m outta there, this pirate sidequest was so boring” :LOL:
Where? I played for hours and hours & MC hasn't ridden one cock but a MOB dog-man & an armored Knight MOB, both in battle. Just a uterus full of lesbian monster pussy as far as the vibrator can shove. Those progress bars for the two male characters haven't meant shit as far as I can see. It really is lesbian focused, which is fine, if not my preference. Needs explicit Femdom & major-Possession-focus indicators in the description though. Her being able to at least frig herself without the help of a ghost would be nice, too.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'm guessing every birthday during the dev's childhood, his mom threw a ghost-themed party for his friends instead & then made out with their moms or something. That's the only thing that explains this turn in the game.

Merunkager

Dec 3, 2021
Where? I played for hours and hours & MC hasn't ridden one cock but a MOB dog-man & an armored Knight MOB, both in battle. Just a uterus full of lesbian monster pussy as far as the vibrator can see. Those progress bars for the two male characters haven't meant shit as far as I can see. It really is lesbian focused, which is fine, if not my preference. Needs explicit Femdom & major-Possession-focus indicators in the description though. Her being able to at least frig herself without the help of a ghost would be nice, too.
I mean in the beginning it was never explicitly stated this is a lesbian game and that it gave clear indications the MC is both into guys and girls. Yes, those relationship bars dont mean shit anymore, because it really just turned into lesbian only game + some characters get like 10 bars and some like 2. They dont even make sense.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I mean in the beginning it was never explicitly stated this is a lesbian game and that it gave clear indications the MC is both into guys and girls. Yes, those relationship bars dont mean shit anymore, because it really just turned into lesbian only game + some characters get like 10 bars and some like 2. They dont even make sense.
Ah. Ok. Gotcha. Yeah. That's exactly what has happened. Feels like the dev either didn't come into this with a clear, focused plan or simply isn't good at creating proper expectations/anticipation, build-up and logical progression.

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes