3.70 star(s) 57 Votes

Merunkager

Dec 3, 2021
It's certainly overplayed. I didnt think it would be the games sole focus.
That’s what it feels like truly, like I didn’t mind the stuff with ghost ship either because at least you get to see a “different” side to other characters which you usually wouldn’t see were they themselves, however I do not like the fact that at this rate Galiene and Faylen aren’t even their own characters anymore and Galiene doesn’t even feel like she’s part of the guild anymore.
it also seems like a lot of plotlines got sort of sacrificed for this ghost posession stuff. The Evie and Celica rivalry was genuinely fun and so was their “fight” for Edgar, whatever happened to it? It got wrapped up so fast and now you just get repetitive scenes of Violet out of nowhere possesing you and deciding to screw Evie (and yea, it also sucks you dont actually get to see real Celica with Evie nor Galiene, again its just the ghosts messing around and seems like they are the main characters of the game)

As of right now, the wikipedia needs a serious update. Alot of people are whining about the whole possession thing and yeah, it's kinda dumb that it's practically mandatory thatThe lack of op you have to let Nel control your body in order to progress the story and it seems more like a visual novel. Well, it's to a degree. However, be that it may, I feel like this game is branching out somewhat further down the line. After all, this game is being built with updates every three months. Which is impressive in terms of the art style and story. And I understand that folks here want the plot to move forward completely rather than just having small snippets. But people need to understand. This is not a game where everything is already prebuilt. As it stands, the game, I would estimate, 1/3rd done. Because as of right now, you are just collecting the shard pieces is now and you are just going from place to place fighting the generals. And I feel that it's possible to play in a different way. Fighting some of these bosses or enemies. It would be nice if I could fight one boss as Faylen. Keep in mind that it's not necessary for you to control her at all since she is not necessary for the plot to move forward and controlling her is an added bonus.
People are voicing out their criticism bc the game certainly shifted its focus these past updates compared to what it seemed to promise throughout its progression. I’ve been following it for awhile and like I already said, its just constant repetition of possesion scenes with Nel, Ceres and Violet as main characters, the same repetitive animations and unoriginal events. (Ghost) possesion seems to be the main focus now and as for the “main” plot it certainly felt rushed, you finally meet demon king general just for one fight and then he’s gone for. Meanwhile some hot spring receptionist NPC gets more dialogue and animations than a character that was supposed to be a “big shot”.

Does the wrath demon only have the one sex animation? I love that there's finally a blowjob in the game but I expected a few more positions from such an enemy? "Weaker" enemies often have more than one animation with Celica
:sneaky: he wasn’t a female character, so such treatment was expected. Would he be female, you’d get his relationship bar immediately added and get to view his entire life story in time machine.

chris9681

May 14, 2020
TC_Leon45,帖子:14554472,会员:122710 said:
(我在哪儿可以找到这个人?)

您必须将佩内洛普的房间设置为当前的家和睡觉的地方才能继续故事的发展。
[/引用]
谢谢,我会尝试一下

Jul 31, 2019
Yet another update without a mac version... sighs
DON'T USE MAC! IT SUCKS ASS! Please for the love of God, do your research and you'll realise why there's no MAC version for the game. Apple is a terrible company with anti-consumer practices, same goes for game making. You have to do so many things in order to even maintain availability to update or make games on MAC

• Angry
Reactions: Aazkaal
3.70 star(s) 57 Votes