3.70 star(s) 57 Votes

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Ok, the time machine one about Ceres story I haven't check much about it condition to be able to trigger it since this one I complete after nearly the last one of Capt Ceres events.

I guess I might as well at this point give you a check list of Ceres events that you should be able to do in build 0.70.001 if you had keep up with Ceres event from the previous version then:

1. Found Liam spirit -> help him get back his body as he escaped the ship -> stay at the town tavern.

2. Ceres backstory from the past when using the time machine.

3. Penelope let you sleep on her room from now on -> unlock new icon and place to sleep.

4. Sleep at the ship at night -> Penelope steal your body during your sleep -> Celica waking up as a ghost because she got kicked out of her body while panicked trying to find her body and who stole it -> Find the most nicest and friendly crew mates ghost that try to help Celica as well as going with her to find Celica body in the ship -> Found Penelope as a ghost instead while being told that she gave Celica body to Elize (the twin tail ghost) -> got Celica body back from Elize after some talk with the nice crew mates ghost girl.

5. (While Galiene + Faylen still being used by the Ceres crew in the ship) Go to sleep again at Penelope room -> Got body stolen from Elize instead -> hot scene -> Elize return to either her room or the the room above Cindy and enjoy Celica body for a few second -> kicked out Celica ghost out of her own body and keep it for herself -> While painfully wait for time passes, Elize give Celica body to Penelope for her to use (both of them seem to be good friends or close I guess?) -> Get your body back from Penelope.
I can't wait for Penelope and Elize to get angry with Ceres for using Celica's body as she pleases.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
What do the spirit talismans actually do? I placed 5 of them on Nel and her control started slowly going down, but it stopped after a few days.
Basically...
You want to put the green paper to the person you want to focus on raising their control more than other, increasing significantly their influence or getting used to that person body by either possessed or mind control.

The pink paper is the opposite of that, prevent that chosen person by lowering their chance of wanting to control that body from that row.

You can cancel both of these effect by just reseting the paper placement.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I can't wait for Penelope and Elize to get angry with Ceres for using Celica's body as she pleases.
Ceres is the captain of the ship though... And it doesn't seem like they would since both of them are loyal to her, not to mention that Ceres doesn't care about Celica body besides wanting her as a love interest.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
In the dev version you can unlock the stat.
I think this serious criminal is illegally using the version that was uploaded for someone else. He should be whipped, tarred and feathered for this incredible badness. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Well... if you meant me then not really...I am still playing the normal version of the game everytime it came out since I can't play the gold version.. so because of that, I would never know if somehow there is a thing in that specific version can have unless someone told about it in either here or the game discord or just on the internet.
Unless you haven't read all the previous page just now, I was asking about that after I discovered it when checking for that person bugged save file (since he posted the save file), he might not know it either since he could be just like me but only played the gold version instead...
Like.. how am I supposed to know that it was for gold version only when he doesn't told me about it, let alone the save file somehow doesn't affect the difference between both normal and gold version..

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
what happens if lewdness Is hight?
Reduce the chance of Celica being able to successfully resit the foe lust attack during battle or during a repeatable event. It could also affect the orgasm cool down too I think. Although, it can also change how Celica feel and some of her dialogues during it but am not so sure...

I only base these things on one of the BOOK in the library that talked about this stat to be honest (except for the dialogue change and how Celica feel toward it) since no one seem to read it I guess..

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Is my game bugged? Kimiko says to bathe before meditation but there is no option or place to actually enter the hotsprings
I don't think so.. since is always 'bath then dip in the hot springs before meditate'.. are you sure you didn't mistake this step the first time Kimiko told you how ? Oh and by 'bath' she meant like washing your body like normal in of the room near the hot springs, not dipping in the hot springs itself.

Mar 31, 2020
Is my game bugged? Kimiko says to bathe before meditation but there is no option or place to actually enter the hotsprings
It's a 0.70.001 bug. Get a save from before trying to enter the hotsprings, then load it in the 0.70.005 release
Basically...
You want to put the green paper to the person you want to focus on raising their control more than other, increasing significantly their influence or getting used to that person body by either possessed or mind control.

The pink paper is the opposite of that, prevent that chosen person by lowering their chance of wanting to control that body from that row.

You can cancel both of these effect by just reseting the paper placement.
Yeah I got that, but why do these talismans stop working after reaching a certain level? Both Nel and Ceres got over 50% control, after removing *some* control the red talismans do nothing to them.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah I got that, but why do these talismans stop working after reaching a certain level? Both Nel and Ceres got over 50% control, after removing *some* control the red talismans do nothing to them.
Well.. if I remember right.. there is actually a "low limit" for each character and may different than some depends on how many of their event that you progressed, basically it won't go below anymore than that.

I think the Dev even mentioned that the limit was always there but not really shown yet till this current new build with a 'slightly different color' in the body proficiency system.
For example, Violet will now always have atleast 1 bar in the body proficiency.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Well.. if I remember right.. there is actually a "low limit" for each character and may different than some depends on how many of their event that you progressed, basically it won't go below anymore than that.

I think the Dev even mentioned that the limit was always there but not really shown yet till this current new build with a 'slightly different color' in the body proficiency system.
For example, Violet will now always have atleast 1 bar in the body proficiency.
So am I just fucked then if I want Celica/Galiene to own their bodies? I can't even assign green talismans to them, this is bullshit game design on devs part, introducing ghost possession early on in the game and then letting the player know about the consequences only after they're 95% done with the current content.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
So am I just fucked then if I want Celica/Galiene to own their bodies? I can't even assign green talismans to them, this is bullshit game design on devs part, introducing ghost possession early on in the game and then letting the player know about the consequences only after they're 95% done with the current content.
i mean... you can prevent "most" of the character from controlling your body or other people too before it even started or went too far... but character that needed to be controlled or possessed to advance the story or plot then is not possible to prevent it (example of that character is Nel, or Captain Ceres). Without these event then the story will most likely go no where to be honest... Because of that, you can only stop them from getting worst by ignore most of that character after their event (again Nel is an exception so you still need to advance her event, or Captain Ceres before you finish the mission regarding of her ship)..

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
you can prevent "most" of the character from controlling your body or other people too before it even started or went too far... but character that needed to be controlled or possessed to advance the story or plot then is not possible to prevent it (example of that character is Nel, or Captain Ceres).
I can confirm, because I have tested this: there is no way to progress beyond the dwarven area with Nel having less than 50% control of Celica's body.
This type of railroading is why I stopped supporting the project.

Mar 31, 2020
i mean... you can prevent "most" of the character from controlling your body or other people too before it even started or went too far... but character that needed to be controlled or possessed to advance the story or plot then is not possible to prevent it (example of that character is Nel, or Captain Ceres). Without these event then the story will most likely go no where to be honest... Because of that, you can only stop them from getting worst by ignore most of that character after their event (again Nel is an exception so you still need to advance her event, or Captain Ceres before you finish the mission regarding of her ship)..
This is genuinely some moon logic game design. Recognize a problem in your game, introduce a patchwork solution, immediately make the patchwork solution literally useless. All of this wouldn't be a problem if the ghosts had no "low limits" or if you could assign green talismans to Celica/Galiene. Or, here's a wilder idea, dev could just not railroad the players into ghost possession in the first place.

Reactions: BeholdTheWizzard

Merunkager

Dec 3, 2021
The (ghost) posession stuff was genuinely fun in the beginning but it’s so annoying now. The worst thing is that it’s not even the player controlling Celica anymore but it became more like Visual Novel where you watch as Nel & Co pass Celica’s body around to indulge in some lesbian adventures. It just feels like its going nowhere.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The (ghost) posession stuff was genuinely fun in the beginning but it’s so annoying now. The worst thing is that it’s not even the player controlling Celica anymore but it became more like Visual Novel where you watch as Nel & Co pass Celica’s body around to indulge in some lesbian adventures. It just feels like its going nowhere.
It's certainly overplayed. I didnt think it would be the games sole focus.

fury5

Jun 19, 2021
Got stuck after hitting level 1 on demoness. Celica went home and she disappeared and the option to sleep wasn't there. Items usable etc but no way to leave. Tried the 005 fix but it just prevented the file from loading.

Feb 1, 2018
As of right now, the wikipedia needs a serious update. Alot of people are whining about the whole possession thing and yeah, it's kinda dumb that it's practically mandatory thatThe lack of op you have to let Nel control your body in order to progress the story and it seems more like a visual novel. Well, it's to a degree. However, be that it may, I feel like this game is branching out somewhat further down the line. After all, this game is being built with updates every three months. Which is impressive in terms of the art style and story. And I understand that folks here want the plot to move forward completely rather than just having small snippets. But people need to understand. This is not a game where everything is already prebuilt. As it stands, the game, I would estimate, 1/3rd done. Because as of right now, you are just collecting the shard pieces is now and you are just going from place to place fighting the generals. And I feel that it's possible to play in a different way. Fighting some of these bosses or enemies. It would be nice if I could fight one boss as Faylen. Keep in mind that it's not necessary for you to control her at all since she is not necessary for the plot to move forward and controlling her is an added bonus.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Does the wrath demon only have the one sex animation? I love that there's finally a blowjob in the game but I expected a few more positions from such an enemy? "Weaker" enemies often have more than one animation with Celica

Reactions: menatv
3.70 star(s) 57 Votes