3.70 star(s) 57 Votes

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
what i meant was his body, so muscle girl in boy body. his spirit is nowhere to be found.
also it seems i don't have the kitchen unlocked ?
Ok my bad.. i don't know why i thought it was a kitchen but clearly it wasn't... what i meant was actually called the "provision locker" room, below where Cindy room is in the ship. That would be the room where you will encounter Liam spirit and trigger the event (not his but count as Capt Ceres event).

If you don't see him there yet or the blue question mark appear on the ship map at that room (unless you disable it in the game settings) then you haven't progress far enough yet with Ceres relationship event or and i guess in most case the main story too as well...
So, what did you do currently done for Ceres event that you remembered?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I gave the elf to the oirates before finishing her quest. is there any way to get her back?
she can release Faylen body back as long as you progress far with Capt Ceres event... well from that point on, you can just ask one of the ship crewmate named Cindy to return Faylen (the elf mage) body and she will return to her usual spot outside the ship (depend on how far your relationship and the ghost training progress with her, the location she might be can be different but wont be too far from where she will be except near midnight).

The same goes for Galiene as well as long as you progress far enough with Capt Ceres event, but Galiene will join your party right there instead and you can pretty much decide what to do next after that with her...

it wont be a permanent thing so you can do whatever you want with both of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: foxxer87

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
game says I have Glace/Vivi event to do, but getting posesessed by Glace leaves me in her house (both spirit and sleeping option) unable to leave (map has no arrows to move or any active buildings) or pass time, leaving me soft locked, or just to dumb to figure out what to do

any clues?
I think you may have had your home on the Pirate Ship. Change the Home back to Celia's Home and I think that should take care of the problem. You should be able to move on the map once again.

Jul 31, 2019
Any hints on facing Wrath demon boss at toxic lake? It keeps regenerating 9999 HP at half of its HP.
Someone didn't read my review of this update at all lol.
Basically it's a battle of endurance, every time when you're at low HP, enter celestian form. Don't worry if you get knocked out of your celestian form because you can recharge it by damaging the demon general. You have to do that over and over again until demon general runs out of mana to heal himself.

AdellDH

Aug 25, 2020
Hotsprings is bugged, i can only go to reception when i do check-in on hotsprings. There's any other way to get Celestian form?

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
Ok my bad.. i don't know why i thought it was a kitchen but clearly it wasn't... what i meant was actually called the "provision locker" room, below where Cindy room is in the ship. That would be the room where you will encounter Liam spirit and trigger the event (not his but count as Capt Ceres event).

If you don't see him there yet or the blue question mark appear on the ship map at that room (unless you disable it in the game settings) then you haven't progress far enough yet with Ceres relationship event or and i guess in most case the main story too as well...
So, what did you do currently done for Ceres event that you remembered?
the last event i did for Ceres was the time machine so i thought i was on the right track. and the main story line is finished with me defeating that boss in toxic and having unlocked the hermit place. every other storyline is done too. if i knew what i have to send from my save files i would just do that if anyone wants to take a look.
at this point im sure that something softlocked.

Jikuu

Aug 17, 2020
how do I unlock elize's hairstyle? she took my body and changed hairstyle but I can't change my hairstyle to hers like I did with nel

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
the last event i did for Ceres was the time machine so i thought i was on the right track....
Ok, the time machine one about Ceres story I haven't check much about it condition to be able to trigger it since this one I complete after nearly the last one of Capt Ceres events.

I guess I might as well at this point give you a check list of Ceres events that you should be able to do in build 0.70.001 if you had keep up with Ceres event from the previous version then:

1. Found Liam spirit -> help him get back his body as he escaped the ship -> stay at the town tavern.

2. Ceres backstory from the past when using the time machine.

3. Penelope let you sleep on her room from now on -> unlock new icon and place to sleep.

4. Sleep at the ship at night -> Penelope steal your body during your sleep -> Celica waking up as a ghost because she got kicked out of her body while panicked trying to find her body and who stole it -> Find the most nicest and friendly crew mates ghost that try to help Celica as well as going with her to find Celica body in the ship -> Found Penelope as a ghost instead while being told that she gave Celica body to Elize (the twin tail ghost) -> got Celica body back from Elize after some talk with the nice crew mates ghost girl.

5. (While Galiene + Faylen still being used by the Ceres crew in the ship) Go to sleep again at Penelope room -> Got body stolen from Elize instead -> hot scene -> Elize return to either her room or the the room above Cindy and enjoy Celica body for a few second -> kicked out Celica ghost out of her own body and keep it for herself -> While painfully wait for time passes, Elize give Celica body to Penelope for her to use (both of them seem to be good friends or close I guess?) -> Get your body back from Penelope.

Last edited:
Reactions: halo17

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
how do I unlock elize's hairstyle? she took my body and changed hairstyle but I can't change my hairstyle to hers like I did with nel
I don't think you can... That is either Elize doing or it was the 'appearance resemblance' to the ghost who was possessing a person body (Nel will mention something about that when you do the current 'last' Faylen event).

Only Nel hair is currently the style that you can obtain and use for now.

Reactions: Jikuu

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
Ok, the time machine one about Ceres story I haven't check much about it condition to be able to trigger it since this one I complete after nearly the last one of Capt Ceres events.

I guess I might as well at this point give you a check list of Ceres events that you should be able to do in build 0.70.001 if you have done the last one from the previous version then:

1. Found Liam spirit -> help him get back his body as he escaped the ship -> stay at the town tavern.

2. Ceres backstory from the past when using the time machine.

3. Penelope let you sleep on her room from now on -> unlock new icon and place to sleep.

4. Sleep at the ship at night -> Penelope steal your body during your sleep -> Celica waking up as a ghost because she got kicked out of her body while panicked trying to find her body and who stole it -> Find the most nicest and friendly crew mates ghost that try to help Celica as well as going with her to find Celica body in the ship -> Found Penelope as a ghost instead while being told that she gave Celica body to Elize (the twin tail ghost) -> got Celica body back from Elize after some talk with the nice crew mates ghost girl.

5. (While Galiene + Faylen still being used by the Ceres crew in the ship) Go to sleep again at Penelope room -> Got body stolen from Elize instead -> hot scene -> Elize return to either her room or the the room above Cindy and enjoy Celica body for a few second -> kicked out Celica ghost out of her own body and keep it for herself -> While painfully wait for time passes, Elize give Celica body to Penelope for her to use (both of them seem to be good friends or close I guess?) -> Get your body back from Penelope.
ok so im 100% sure that my save got borked somewhere along the lines. cuz im able to sleep in penelope's room but anything else you mentioned except Ceres backstory is not possible on my save. guess i just have to hope for the next update to fix whatever broke.
thank you so much for all the help and sorry for all the needless stress i might have given you at this point.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
ok so im 100% sure that my save got borked somewhere along the lines. cuz im able to sleep in penelope's room but anything else you mentioned except Ceres backstory is not possible on my save. guess i just have to hope for the next update to fix whatever broke.
thank you so much for all the help and sorry for all the needless stress i might have given you at this point.
Hm.. to be honest I feel more stress by the fact that you couldn't fix the issue or being able to progress that event normally more... Might as well send me your save if you want me to take a look inside to atleast find the problem... 0_-

Reactions: feuerzeug

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
Hm.. to be honest I feel more stress by the fact that you couldn't fix the issue or being able to progress that event normally more... Might as well send me your save if you want me to take a look inside to atleast find the problem... 0_-
will do, but i kinda gave up hope for this patch.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
will do, but i kinda gave up hope for this patch.
Yep... after a bit checking... i think you might have done something that cause both Valen and Liam to somehow bugged and stuck at the ship... even the sprite used there for his character was wrong since it was supposed to be Valen in control by showing a different face with glowing eye like other character being possessed by spirit in the game.
If it was fine, then the next event for Ceres would be Velen showing her new style and clothing while in Liam body to Celica.

Either you do manage to make a wrong bad move and bugged the game... or you "edit" something from the game that cause it to happen (i wont judge anyway but just know the risk of breaking the game will be higher if you mess it up).

Also... that one last stat of Celica below "Lewdness"... how did you unlock that?

asdzxcqweasdzxc123

May 4, 2023
I've done everything up to this patch and I somehow lost Faylen and cannot get her back.
Her spirit is in her house, her body is nowhere to be found. No ghost has her.
Anyone encountered this issue?

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
Yep... after a bit checking... i think you might have done something that cause both Valen and Liam to somehow bugged and stuck at the ship... even the sprite used there for his character was wrong since it was supposed to be Valen in control by showing a different face with glowing eye like other character being possessed by spirit in the game.
If it was fine, then the next event for Ceres would be Velen showing her new style and clothing while in Liam body to Celica.

Either you do manage to make a wrong bad move and bugged the game... or you "edit" something from the game that cause it to happen (i wont judge anyway but just know the risk of breaking the game will be higher if you mess it up).

Also... that one last stat of Celica below "Lewdness"... how did you unlock that?
i only edited money once in the beginning before the debug came out after that i didn't touch it. and lewdness i've no clue its been there for like 2 patches im pretty sure. i might have to start over if its already this bad :/

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
lewdness i've no clue its been there for like 2 patches im pretty sure. i might have to start over if its already this bad :/
No i meant the stat that is below that one.. "corruption" is the name.. i dont think is in the game yet right or did i miss something?
You did edit another thing too beside that...
Anyway, you don't need to start over the game again though...just load a save before Valen in Liam body got bugged or if worst then try loading a older save from before Valen got his body...Unless you already override it then yee... i guess you can restart again..

Last edited:

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I've done everything up to this patch and I somehow lost Faylen and cannot get her back.
Her spirit is in her house, her body is nowhere to be found. No ghost has her.
Anyone encountered this issue?
the new ver 0.70.005 seem to include a fix for that... you can download it from some few page back in this thread incase you haven't already...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 57 Votes