3.70 star(s) 57 Votes

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
No i meant the stat that is below that one.. "corruption" is the name.. i dont think is in the game yet right or did i miss something?
You did edit another thing too beside that...
Anyway, you don't need to start over the game again though...just load a save before Valen in Liam body got bugged or if worst then try loading a older save from before Valen got his body...Unless you already override it then yee... i guess you can restart again..
no clue really, and did i ? guess i really screwed it up with the editing huh xD?

• Haha
Reactions: Dstarshine

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
The corruption stat is there but hasn't actually been implemented or used in-game yet.
Well i knew about it for some time now from previous version and all that... but I was wondering how do you unlock that stat to be able to see it for Celica? Since I checked Feuerzeug save file and somehow I saw that stat unlocked while being shown below the "Lewdness" stat.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Well i knew about it for some time now from previous version and all that... but I was wondering how do you unlock that stat to be able to see it for Celica? Since I checked Feuerzeug save file and somehow I saw that stat unlocked while being shown below the "Lewdness" stat.
It could be tied to one of the secret/hidden scenes.

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
Hm... Now, i know that people are always just saying stuff... And most of the time, it is a lot of nonsense... But sometimes, there may be some truth to these rumors...

Now, i don't consider myself a very gullible person... But some of these rumors sound too precise... And just as my mother always used to say... Rumor has it that maxing out your level, skill and abuse your godly form can help you achieve winning.

Now, i have heard a lot of rumors in my life... But this one is the strangest of them all... Whether you believe it or not, it's up to you...
Thanks.

Eli_X8

Nov 24, 2020
I'm having some issues and seem to be soft locked with the Celestial form advancement, I once had a save where I was very well advanced in the story but lost it and had to start again from pretty much scratch, but here I am back at the hot springs aaaaaaand.....nothing. I talk to kimiko, get in kimono, and that's it, i can't go bath or do the awakening ritual, I'm just bound to leave the hot srping because that's all I can do. Anyone has any idea how i could fix that ? or is my save completly busted ?

Mar 31, 2020
I'm having some issues and seem to be soft locked with the Celestial form advancement, I once had a save where I was very well advanced in the story but lost it and had to start again from pretty much scratch, but here I am back at the hot springs aaaaaaand.....nothing. I talk to kimiko, get in kimono, and that's it, i can't go bath or do the awakening ritual, I'm just bound to leave the hot srping because that's all I can do. Anyone has any idea how i could fix that ? or is my save completly busted ?
Get a save from before you first tried to enter the hot springs, then load it in the 0.70.005 release. Someone posted it a few posts above

Reactions: Eli_X8

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Someone didn't read my review of this update at all lol.
Basically it's a battle of endurance, every time when you're at low HP, enter celestian form. Don't worry if you get knocked out of your celestian form because you can recharge it by damaging the demon general. You have to do that over and over again until demon general runs out of mana to heal himself.
but i beat him without doing that.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
0.70.001 100% full save not sure why others are having issues. although i did cheat with adding items and nude mode(console wise, not modded).
Thank you!

I tried everything I could think of to fix the problem (as I had literally just deleted excess saves before I realized I had an issue...) but even opening the console and forcing Liam into my party and possessing him and everything just wouldn't work and would just crash the game (interestingly, Liam was programmed to not be able to do any damage to enemies but he had proper health; he could level up too but it wouldn't change his stats). I tried to get the event to play or have it flagged as already played but it would just crash or refuse to load the save no matter what.

3.70 star(s) 57 Votes