3.70 star(s) 57 Votes

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Any hints on facing Wrath demon boss at toxic lake? It keeps regenerating 9999 HP at half of its HP.
Hm... Now, i know that people are always just saying stuff... And most of the time, it is a lot of nonsense... But sometimes, there may be some truth to these rumors...

Now, i don't consider myself a very gullible person... But some of these rumors sound too precise... And just as my mother always used to say... Rumor has it that maxing out your level, skill and abuse your godly form can help you achieve winning.

Now, i have heard a lot of rumors in my life... But this one is the strangest of them all... Whether you believe it or not, it's up to you...

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
Please, better describe your situation.
Have you even sold Liam to the pirate crew in the first place? If yes then progress other people's story and events.
Have Liam's spirit appeared on the pirate ship, asking Celica to help him get his body back? If not, then you haven't progressed enough the storyline.
There's no actual Liam event, you just free his body and return it back to Liam, that's literally it.
sorry about that.
1. i did sell liam to the pirate ship like 2 or 3 patches ago( as soon as it was possible to do as far as i remember)
2. liams spirit has not appeared and i can't interact with him either. his talk option is there but he just straight up ignores me.
3. every storyline is fully maxed out from the quest window's view. if there is something i missed i wouldn't know as the oracle or bar dude just tell me there is nothing more to do.

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
Wait, where are these mushroom enemies? The portal at the keep is a dead end for me. Ive beaten the wrath demon, and spoken to the hermit, have i reached the end of the content?

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
Any hints on facing Wrath demon boss at toxic lake? It keeps regenerating 9999 HP at half of its HP.
when on low HP use celestian form, you now have full HP
when you die in celestian form you go back to narmal, again at full HP
repeat until you win
or use succubus skills to drain him, I guess, didnt try it tho

awsd7

Jul 24, 2017
game says I have Glace/Vivi event to do, but getting posesessed by Glace leaves me in her house (both spirit and sleeping option) unable to leave (map has no arrows to move or any active buildings) or pass time, leaving me soft locked, or just to dumb to figure out what to do

any clues?

hylian_godo

Aug 3, 2018
Hm... Now, i know that people are always just saying stuff... And most of the time, it is a lot of nonsense... But sometimes, there may be some truth to these rumors...

Now, i don't consider myself a very gullible person... But some of these rumors sound too precise... And just as my mother always used to say... Rumor has it that a certain book in the library might explain what you were asking for.

Now, i have heard a lot of rumors in my life... But this one is the strangest of them all... Whether you believe it or not, it's up to you...
Well, if you meant the book about attributes, then I can tell you that it only reads that it affects Lust cooldown for me lol (and Celica's acceptance on lewder stuff, which is my question: which else, other than having her stop getting embarrassed when getting stripped during battle).

Unless there is another book that I haven't gotten yet, that explains what the other things Lewdness influences, and at which point. Which I'm going to assume your answer is about...?

Thanks for the reply, though.
I'm still looking for ways to quickly rack up this stat.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I beat him by maxing celestial transformation time and lowering his health some and then stopping time twice you just have to watch out for stopping time too early.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Well, if you meant the book about attributes, then I can tell you that it only reads that it affects Lust cooldown for me lol (and Celica's acceptance on lewder stuff, which is my question: which else, other than having her stop getting embarrassed when getting stripped during battle).

Unless there is another book that I haven't gotten yet, that explains what the other things Lewdness influences, and at which point. Which I'm going to assume your answer is about...?

Thanks for the reply, though.
I'm still looking for ways to quickly rack up this stat.
Basically... The higher her lewdness stat is, the more chance she will get the enemy to try lust attack and also may low the chance to successfully resist it. Also, the cool down for Celica of her orgasm might also be longer to recover I think? (Or took longer lust attack until orgasmed). That's all I can say much about it.. unless the book is not updated and missed something else too about that stat.
For now though, it only does 2 of that I just described and nothing else, you won't gain any items or spell or any prizes when achieve maximum lewdness though so... Oh and not to mention that doing meditation reduce that stat down too.

Another thing that I didn't mention is the small detail about her dialogue change when getting lust attacked by the enemy but.. is might not even be true or not too much of it that worth anything I guess?

qwerry

Jun 11, 2017
Basically... The higher her lewdness stat is, the more chance she will get the enemy to try lust attack and also may low the chance to successfully resist it. Also, the cool down for Celica of her orgasm might also be longer to recover I think? (Or took longer lust attack until orgasmed). That's all I can say much about it.. unless the book is not updated and missed something else too about that stat.
For now though, it only does 2 of that I just described and nothing else, you won't gain any items or spell or any prizes when achieve maximum lewdness though so... Oh and not to mention that doing meditation reduce that stat down too.

Another thing that I didn't mention is the small detail about her dialogue change when getting lust attacked by the enemy but.. is might not even be true or not too much of it that worth anything I guess?
Allure is responsible for chance of attack. Lust is resistance chance.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Wait, where are these mushroom enemies? The portal at the keep is a dead end for me. Ive beaten the wrath demon, and spoken to the hermit, have i reached the end of the content?
Unless you are missing some events then no... Beating the wrath demon is the final main event for this update.

The mushrooms enemies is the one where you first fight to rescue the mimic bra and panties.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Furby0123

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
game says I have Glace/Vivi event to do, but getting posesessed by Glace leaves me in her house (both spirit and sleeping option) unable to leave (map has no arrows to move or any active buildings) or pass time, leaving me soft locked, or just to dumb to figure out what to do

any clues?
I think there is one point in that event where you need to wait long there (pass the time) until something trigger another event.. or you have to do something else first rather than just get Glace stole your body normally again like usual...

If nothing else works and the fortune teller didn't say anything while already advance the story near the end point then it might be a bug that soft lock you then?

Last edited:

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
sorry about that.
1. i did sell liam to the pirate ship like 2 or 3 patches ago( as soon as it was possible to do as far as i remember)
2. liams spirit has not appeared and i can't interact with him either. his talk option is there but he just straight up ignores me.
3. every storyline is fully maxed out from the quest window's view. if there is something i missed i wouldn't know as the oracle or bar dude just tell me there is nothing more to do.
About the 2., what you mean by "his spirit is not there but his talk option does" ?

Normally, you should trigger his first appearance as a ghost once you step foot on the ship "provision locker" for the first time, although you have to make sure to do all the other Ceres events first to trigger that beside getting Liam body stolen by the tomboy muscle looking crew mates. When that happened, he will talk to you some stuff then ask for your help to get his body back. After that scene is done, he will just stay there as a ghost and wont do anything else besides let you talk to him which will only repeat the same thing he said about helping him get back his body.

Once you do managed to possessed his body and return to the ship kitchen, there should be a new option when you "talk" to Liam that let you return his body then another event happened to concluded that event as he escaped back to the second floor room at the town Tavern.

If thats not the case for you then I guess you might have gotten a bug then...

Last edited:
Reactions: qwerry

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
About the 2., what you mean by "his spirit is not there but his talk option does" ?

Normally, you should trigger his first appearance as a ghost once you step foot on the ship kitchen for the first time, although you have to make sure to do all the other Ceres events first to trigger that beside getting Liam body stolen by the tomboy muscle looking crew mates. When that happened, he will talk to you some stuff then ask for your help to get his body back. After that scene is done, he will just stay there as a ghost and wont do anything else besides let you talk to him which will only repeat the same thing he said about helping him get back his body.

Once you do managed to possessed his body and return to the ship kitchen, there should be a new option when you "talk" to Liam that let you return his body then another event happened to concluded that event as he escaped back to the second floor room at the town bar.

If thats not the case for you then I guess you might have gotten a bug then...
what i meant was his body, so muscle girl in boy body. his spirit is nowhere to be found.
also it seems i don't have the kitchen unlocked ?

3.70 star(s) 57 Votes