3.70 star(s) 58 Votes

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
So, uh there's isn't any new Glace event and it's actually tied to Vivi than Glace. If you already had it then you can simply go to the mysterious shopkeeper to buy Glace's affinity in the store. However if you didn't have that event yet, then you just simply need to have Celica's body possessed by Glace and possess the puppet yourself. If you get lucky, you get strings attached and start working with Vivi as a maids again where's Mime would flirt and make advances on Celica possessing the puppet.
mime is a character trapped in a painting and then helped by Celica, right?

KuroShimura

Oct 17, 2017
I couldn't find an answer with search so I'll ask. I lost a fight with Glace while possessing Faylen without her spirit in the body. I can no longer find Faylen's body anywhere. Does anyone know where it might be?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
I couldn't find an answer with search so I'll ask. I lost a fight with Glace while possessing Faylen without her spirit in the body. I can no longer find Faylen's body anywhere. Does anyone know where it might be?
It might be bugged since i think that new mechanic haven't been completed yet. So... leaving her spirit out and then do certain thing related to her body (lose the fight, gave her body away) might make either Faylen body (or her spirit) just disappear completely.
And because of that, i suggest you reload your save before that happen for now and don't mess with it too much. Also, you can even get a glitch that cause all the combo spell you already learned using her body to be reset and you have to rebuy and use it again to get them back... not to mention that it will get stuck not being able to upgrade those skill abit untill certain battle and while continuing using her body till it "auto max out" (or gave you the point to upgrade them) back again..

KuroShimura

Oct 17, 2017
It might be bugged since i think that new mechanic haven't been completed yet. So... leaving her spirit out and then do certain thing related to her body (lose the fight, gave her body away) might make either Faylen body (or her spirit) just disappear completely.
And because of that, i suggest you reload your save before that happen for now and don't mess with it too much. Also, you can even get a glitch that cause all the combo spell you already learned using her body to be reset and you have to rebuy and use it again to get them back... not to mention that it will get stuck not being able to upgrade those skill abit untill certain battle and while continuing using her body till it "auto max out" (or gave you the point to upgrade them) back again..
That's unfortunate. My last save before that is from over 12 hours ago.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
anyone able to tell me what triggers event 15 with the captain ?
i think it have to do with the "hero" Liam spirit in the ship kitchen needing your help or the event where you got your body stolen while sleeping on the ship... Try checking the fortune teller to see the hint incase i was wrong..

Last edited:

Itacimi

Jun 24, 2019
I hate to be that guy but I 100% the game at the last patch and have since reformatted my drive. Does anyone have a full save from the last upadate? I *Really* dont want to grind again.

Last edited:

KuroShimura

Oct 17, 2017
Well, I found some information. Game version 0.70.003 comes with a bugfix for Faylen's body disappearing. Hopefully when that one is obtainable it'll fix my issue.

hylian_godo

Aug 3, 2018
Apologies if this has been answered here before, but does anybody here know the 'milestones' of the Lewdness stat? (i.e: at what Lewdness level do you unlock certain things)

And does anybody here know the quick way of grinding Lewdness? Progress has been mind-numbingly slow...

Jul 31, 2019
In this new update, we can get 1 more for both of those in the auction house above Celica house. Just bring "lots" of money and get ready to bid cause there would be some AI to compete with as they try to prevent you from getting it...
Right now I have only 6 red talismans and 6 green talismans, is there a way for me to get more of them?

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Apologies if this has been answered here before, but does anybody here know the 'milestones' of the Lewdness stat? (i.e: at what Lewdness level do you unlock certain things)

And does anybody here know the quick way of grinding Lewdness? Progress has been mind-numbingly slow...
Hm... Now, i know that people are always just saying stuff... And most of the time, it is a lot of nonsense... But sometimes, there may be some truth to these rumors...

Now, i don't consider myself a very gullible person... But some of these rumors sound too precise... And just as my mother always used to say... Rumor has it that a certain book in the library might explain what you were asking for.

Now, i have heard a lot of rumors in my life... But this one is the strangest of them all... Whether you believe it or not, it's up to you...

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I've given up on finding all the secret scenes and the four Captain Ceres scenes. I can't sleep at the ship, I haven't gotten the Nel hairstyle yet either.

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
i think it have to do with the "hero" Liam spirit in the ship kitchen needing your help or the event where you got your body stolen while sleeping on the ship... Try checking the fortune teller to see the hint incase i was wrong..
so how do i get the liam event, he is totally unresponsive and nothing triggers at all. the fortune teller won't tell me anything either as if i already finished the whole questline. did i do something to get stuck or is it just bugged out ?

Jul 31, 2019
so how do i get the liam event, he is totally unresponsive and nothing triggers at all. the fortune teller won't tell me anything either as if i already finished the whole questline. did i do something to get stuck or is it just bugged out ?
Please, better describe your situation.
Have you even sold Liam to the pirate crew in the first place? If yes then progress other people's story and events.
Have Liam's spirit appeared on the pirate ship, asking Celica to help him get his body back? If not, then you haven't progressed enough the storyline.
There's no actual Liam event, you just free his body and return it back to Liam, that's literally it.

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes