3.70 star(s) 58 Votes
Jul 31, 2019
Agreed. I like that the story is still going somewhere and characters are still relevant, but in terms of the lewd content, still nothing mind-blowing compared to what we've seen. Like, that fight with the wrath demon or whatever, I was like "oh, ANOTHER BJ animation? Whoopee." Considering how many varied and cool monsters we have, it's always reusing the same animations of [breast_play] and [pussy_play]. The other animations that involve penetration are great at most and nonexistent at worst. This one is an outlier because the only other fellatio animation was with the Demoness, but the point still stands that it reused an animation/concept. There's gotta be cooler poses or varied positions to work with, or heck: make the enemies work with said position, like Cozzy.

(And even then, you could dig deeper and find that the same animation Cozzy uses is near identical to the recently introduced cell mushroom thing. Again, same position and similar concept)

I get that a 0.1+ version change shouldn't be major, but this is talking back in retrospect. How much more is there to work with?
Wait, mushroom enemies even have an H-animation? I didn't know that at all lmao.

Jul 31, 2019
You are the only person I've seen cry about not being able to do anything with Liam, dev is based for keeping them lesbians
You see the issue is not even with Liam not being able to have sex, the issue is that it's hinted and implied in the dialogue when Liam ask if you did anything weird while possessing his body, of course Celica denies it but the point still stands. What's the point in possessing Liam in the first place and having it as a quest if you can't do anything about it in the first place?

And by the way, I didn't cry, I just gave my honest thoughts about the update, that it was a letdown. Overusing animations isn't helping either.

Jul 31, 2019
Am caught up now. Still can't max out the guild leader. Still can't get enough fusion materials. And I'm confused as heck what am supposed to do with the 4 arm'd lamia from violet's questline. Right before you fight her a message pops up saying something like. "To make friends. Lose on purpose." But I've done so many times and nothing happens. Also. Somebody said something about being able to possess the fake hero guy?? I don't get that option. I'm guessing it's a patreon thing.
Yes you're able to possess hero guy later on, you just have to get Celica's body possessed by penelope first. Progress the story first please.

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
this is the first time im stuck in this game, how do you proceed with the pirate storyline, im 14/18 with ceres and nothin i do changes anything :(

Dec 13, 2019
I like the game, but I would like there to be a way to make torn clothes look broken. Also with the option of body paint and obscene writing on the naked body. The characters in the game should of course react to this. Preferably in a dirty way.

Merunkager

Dec 3, 2021
You are the only person I've seen cry about not being able to do anything with Liam, dev is based for keeping them lesbians
its an underutilized feature. I’ve been playing for a long time and nothing in the beginning hinted that this is lesbian only game andthat Celica is only attracted to girls. “Dev is based for keeping then lesbians” yet you have Celica have sex with the male monster enemies which also gives us the cum mechanics. So yes, the user is right to point it out because male characters are and were hinted to be as central to the game as the females. Relationships were equally w 2 female guild members and 2 male guild members in the beginnin. Progress was dropped with the later however it seems. Its a pity becausethis game is just abusing few dynamics(along w overusing the same animations..) bc the dev knows it will please the core patreons while going nowhere with the story and loosing on expanding the fanbase.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
its an underutilized feature. I’ve been playing for a long time and nothing in the beginning hinted that this is lesbian only game andthat Celica is only attracted to girls. “Dev is based for keeping then lesbians” yet you have Celica have sex with the male monster enemies which also gives us the cum mechanics. So yes, the user is right to point it out because male characters are and were hinted to be as central to the game as the females. Relationships were equally w 2 female guild members and 2 male guild members in the beginnin. Progress was dropped with the later however it seems. Its a pity becausethis game is just abusing few dynamics(along w overusing the same animations..) bc the dev knows it will please the core patreons while going nowhere with the story and loosing on expanding the fanbase.
You know rape isn't consensual right?

Reactions: P1ranhaaa

urumiy

Apr 26, 2018
Damn, always wait so long for updates on this one and now it just seems everyone hates it :(
Do yourself a favor. Stop worrying what others think. Enjoy it as much as you can. Then, make yourself an opinion. If you set your mind that everybody doesn't like it, you won't enjoy it as much as if you haven't red those comments. Do the same in real life.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Man.. I feel like this new update is kinda short than the previous one... Not to mention encountering more bugs as well.. although the scene was kinda worth it after spending ridiculous time to get your body back after waiting for so long during the last two Ceres event...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
im done with every story line im pretty sure. its telling me i have 7 hidden events left but nothing is showing up. thats why i said that im truly stuck for the first time.
Might be related to event after battle (showing some 'party member' your celestial form during battle) or the time machine one.. It might be the event that get you Nel hair style too if you haven't done that yet..

Last edited:

feuerzeug

Jul 14, 2017
Might be related to event after battle (showing some 'party member' your celestial form during battle) or the time machine one.. It might be the event that get you Nel hair style too if you haven't done that get..
i did all that. maybe i softlocked myself somewhere. i guess i'll just have to wait for the next release :/

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes