3.70 star(s) 58 Votes
Jul 31, 2019
Okay writing my review here for the update, so spoilers ahead.

I tried to keep my expectations low but seeing this changelog

• New Event Added
  • Updated Character Art
  • New Erotic scene Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Character Added
  • New Erotic Scene Added
  • New Character Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Character Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Event Added
  • **New Game Mechanic Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Event Added
  • New World Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Enemy Added
  • New Enemy Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Location Added
  • **New Game Mechanic Added**
made me excited and having high expectations but unfortunately we didn't get that many new game mechanics.
Possesing Liam, a male celestian hero made me assume that we would finally have Male to Female intercourse or even having Celica have sex with her own body while using Liam's body or maybe having intercourse with possessed Faylen or Gailene. Nope, not at all! They're all lesbians, apparently! :KEK:

What bothers me even more is that you can't use Busty, Booty and Velvetia in a new area. What's the point of unlocking Toxic Brink and fighting one of DEMON GENERALS without them? It's not even explained at all, they're just magically taken off from you.
About new common enemy, dark cape, I honestly expected them to have more H-attacks and animations since they're literally attaching on Celica, but nope, she just get fucked in the butt or pussy doggy style. Even Mindflayer had some variety and animations.
About Demon General boss, at first it was intimidating thing to fight, because you don't know what it's capable off and the fact that you're in dark world, stripped away from your items and equipment made me personally nervous at first but after figuring out how to boss work, it was piss easy to defeat him. What you need to do, is keep damaging him repeatedly until he runs out of mana to heal himself. If you're on low HP, you use celestian form. Essentially game was battle of endurance that is rigged from the start, favouring Celica. The demon general gets killed off screen, so we'll never interact with him again.
It's a bit disappointing battle because you can't even have a different way to approach the situation, for example, I was trying to stock up on healing potions from Lucina, only to get disappointed afterwards since you can have only one regen HP and regen MP potion.

Mime girl event was funny to see but Glace gets basically NTR-ed by a puppet doll, not that she cares because everyone is too horny to bother.

**Some small rants and bugs that I've noticed.**
In this section I'll discuss some bugs and a bit of my rant about the update.
**Bugs**
So far I've noticed only 2 bugs, the first one being is that when you interact with Penelope while possessing Liam and ask her to release Celica's body, the game will show a system error. (Thankfully you can ignore it but I did rollback my save before this moment just to be save than sorry latter on).
Another bug is related to the hot springs, so the housing system that they implemented (I assume that it causes the problem) prevents you from sleeping in the guestroom no matter what you try, so the only way to progress (if you're here to meditate in order to regen celestian form) is to leave the hot springs at night and go back home.

**Rant time**
In this section, I'll talk about the parts of game mechanics and inconsistency that bothers me A LOT actually and I wish that developer would've covered them first before progressing the plot/story/whatever.

**Violet:**
How come that a slime-mimic gal, that we're wearing as our clothes don't stay on us when we enter celestian form? Glace stays on us when we enter celestian form, Busty, Booty and Velvetia stay on us when we use celestian form, so how come Violet doesn't? It's not making any sense but oh god I wish we would've seen how good Violet would fit Celica in her celestian form. Also maybe asking for her not to have sex event with Evie in advance would be nice to have.(or it's maybe just me being lucky having this event happen so many times).

**Nel:**
As far as it goes, I generally don't have that much to rant about her but I feel it's kinda weird that previously Nel would always appear and comment when we bond or met other characters. For example, Nel said something after founding out that Violet is a mimic-slime that likes Celica, or how Capt. Ceres would talk and interact with Nel. With new update, we see no Nel interaction which makes entire story kinda empty. For example, I expected Nel to appear when Elize takes over Celica's body and is having orgy with possessed Faylen and possessed Galiene. Or maybe Nel appearing to show Elize, that Celica is hers in body and soul. I mean Nel does help us when Glace steals our body so why wouldn't Nel appear here as well? Maybe when Celica sleeps in Penelope's room, Nel would've appear and stop Penelope or Elize from stealing Celica's body, being like "Nuh-uh, Celica is mine, bitches" or something similar to that.

**Busty, Booty and Velvetia and Cozzy.**
The only thing I'm going to rant about is how Velvetia doesn't try to take over Celica's body like other characters do like Cephrina, Glace and Violet which is a somewhat of a bummer. By the way, why would we pay Lucina (Witch with red clothes in the dark world) to teleport us to Toxin Brink when we have Cozzy (mimic chair) that can teleport us and would probably teleport us for free since Celica rescued their friends. This is one of major plot holes in the game right now (Also why would Celica talk only to Lucina for the evidence and proofs about the Dark World? We have cursed citadel filled with sentient mimics, why wouldn't we ask them too?)

**Status effect issues**
This is a minor part of my rant but in previous versions you can hover your move over status effect to see what's happening and it would give a brief explanation. For example here, like this: 1723265907571.png But now you can't do that anymore which bothers me a lot
1723265978337.png

GreenNight009

Jun 17, 2022

• New Event Added
  • Updated Character Art
  • New Erotic scene Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Character Added
  • New Erotic Scene Added
  • New Character Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Character Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Event Added
  • New World Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Enemy Added
  • New Enemy Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Location Added
made me excited and having high expectations but unfortunately we didn't get that many new game mechanics.
Possesing Liam, a male celestian hero made me assume that we would finally have Male to Female intercourse or even having Celica have sex with her own body while using Liam's body or maybe having intercourse with possessed Faylen or Gailene. Nope, not at all! They're all lesbians, apparently! :KEK:

What bothers me even more is that you can't use Busty, Booty and Velvetia in a new area. What's the point of unlocking Toxic Brink and fighting one of DEMON GENERALS without them? It's not even explained at all, they're just magically taken off from you.
About new common enemy, dark cape, I honestly expected them to have more H-attacks and animations since they're literally attaching on Celica, but nope, she just get fucked in the butt or pussy doggy style. Even Mindflayer had some variety and animations.
About Demon General boss, at first it was intimidating thing to fight, because you don't know what it's capable off and the fact that you're in dark world, stripped away from your items and equipment made me personally nervous at first but after figuring out how to boss work, it was piss easy to defeat him. What you need to do, is keep damaging him repeatedly until he runs out of mana to heal himself. If you're on low HP, you use celestian form. Essentially game was battle of endurance that is rigged from the start, favouring Celica. The demon general gets killed off screen, so we'll never interact with him again.
It's a bit disappointing battle because you can't even have a different way to approach the situation, for example, I was trying to stock up on healing potions from Lucina, only to get disappointed afterwards since you can have only one regen HP and regen MP potion.

Mime girl event was funny to see but Glace gets basically NTR-ed by a puppet doll, not that she cares because everyone is too horny to bother.

**Bugs**
So far I've noticed only 2 bugs, the first one being is that when you interact with Penelope while possessing Liam and ask her to release Celica's body, the game will show a system error. (Thankfully you can ignore it but I did rollback my save before this moment just to be save than sorry latter on).
Another bug is related to the hot springs, so the housing system that they implemented (I assume that it causes the problem) prevents you from sleeping in the guestroom no matter what you try, so the only way to progress (if you're here to meditate in order to regen celestian form) is to leave the hot springs at night and go back home.

**Rant time**
In this section, I'll talk about the parts of game mechanics and inconsistency that bothers me A LOT actually and I wish that developer would've covered them first before progressing the plot/story/whatever.

How come that a slime-mimic gal, that we're wearing as our clothes don't stay on us when we enter celestian form? Glace stays on us when we enter celestian form, Busty, Booty and Velvetia stay on us when we use celestian form, so how come Violet doesn't? It's not making any sense but oh god I wish we would've seen how good Violet would fit Celica in her celestian form. Also maybe asking for her not to have sex event with Evie in advance would be nice to have.(or it's maybe just me being lucky having this event happen so many times).

As far as it goes, I generally don't have that much to rant about her but I feel it's kinda weird that previously Nel would always appear and comment when we bond or met other characters. For example, Nel said something after founding out that Violet is a mimic-slime that likes Celica, or how Capt. Ceres would talk and interact with Nel. With new update, we see no Nel interaction which makes entire story kinda empty. For example, I expected Nel to appear when Elize takes over Celica's body and is having orgy with possessed Faylen and possessed Galiene. Or maybe Nel appearing to show Elize, that Celica is hers in body and soul. I mean Nel does help us when Glace steals our body so why wouldn't Nel appear here as well? Maybe when Celica sleeps in Penelope's room, Nel would've appear and stop Penelope or Elize from stealing Celica's body, being like "Nuh-uh, Celica is mine, bitches" or something similar to that.

The only thing I'm going to rant about is how Velvetia doesn't try to take over Celica's body like other characters do like Cephrina, Glace and Violet which is a somewhat of a bummer. By the way, why would we pay Lucina (Witch with red clothes in the dark world) to teleport us to Toxin Brink when we have Cozzy (mimic chair) that can teleport us and would probably teleport us for free since Celica rescued their friends. This is one of major plot holes in the game right now (Also why would Celica talk only to Lucina for the evidence and proofs about the Dark World? We have cursed citadel filled with sentient mimics, why wouldn't we ask them too?)

**Status effect issues**
This is a minor part of my rant but in previous versions you can hover your move over status effect to see what's happening and it would give a brief explanation. For example here, like this: View attachment 3916182 But now you can't do that anymore which bothers me a lot
View attachment 3916185
There’s is an Easter egg/hidden event with Violet and the Celestial form.

• Love
Reactions: fri123
Jul 31, 2019
**Overall what my stand on the current update**
It's bad, waiting for so many months only to get this? It's so undercooked. Plot, story and characters feel so disconnected from each other. When previously everything was going so smooth together and made sense, now it doesn't.

I understand that's might be because of patreon community votes and etc but as of right now, everything is just a bit of everything mashed together and nothing more, quantity over quality.
I would've personally prefer that the dev didn't post the update and continued cooking.
For example, why adding Liam as playable character that we can control and posses if there's no sex scenes and/or no ability to interact with Celica's body while she's being possessed by Nel or Penelope or Elize? I hoped that Nel while possesing Celica's body, would tease or flirt or maybe have sex with Celica while she's possessing Liam's body.
Next is house relocation mode. Why would you add this to have player click more unnecessary stuff? Can't you just code in for us to sleep in these locations without forcing us to click on house icon? Why even add it in the first place if it's break previously built upon elements? I can't sleep in hot spring guestroom anymore because of this new mechanic, so why add it in the first place?

Also I wish Valen (Muscular tomboy mommy pirate) would've possessed Celica's body...

Reactions: false999

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023

• New Event Added
  • Updated Character Art
  • New Erotic scene Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Character Added
  • New Erotic Scene Added
  • New Character Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Character Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Event Added
  • New World Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Location Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Enemy Added
  • New Enemy Added
  • New Event Added
  • New Location Added

**Bugs**

**Rant time**

**Status effect issues**
This is a minor part of my rant but in previous versions you can hover your move over status effect to see what's happening and it would give a brief explanation. For example here, like this: View attachment 3916182 But now you can't do that anymore which bothers me a lot
View attachment 3916185
Can you give a guide to get the new event?

P1ranhaaa

Jun 28, 2021
**Overall what my stand on the current update**
It's bad, waiting for so many months only to get this? It's so undercooked. Plot, story and characters feel so disconnected from each other. When previously everything was going so smooth together and made sense, now it doesn't.

I understand that's might be because of patreon community votes and etc but as of right now, everything is just a bit of everything mashed together and nothing more, quantity over quality.
I would've personally prefer that the dev didn't post the update and continued cooking.
For example, why adding Liam as playable character that we can control and posses if there's no sex scenes and/or no ability to interact with Celica's body while she's being possessed by Nel or Penelope or Elize? I hoped that Nel while possesing Celica's body, would tease or flirt or maybe have sex with Celica while she's possessing Liam's body.
Next is house relocation mode. Why would you add this to have player click more unnecessary stuff? Can't you just code in for us to sleep in these locations without forcing us to click on house icon? Why even add it in the first place if it's break previously built upon elements? I can't sleep in hot spring guestroom anymore because of this new mechanic, so why add it in the first place?

Also I wish Valen (Muscular tomboy mommy pirate) would've possessed Celica's body...
You are the only person I've seen cry about not being able to do anything with Liam, dev is based for keeping them lesbians

Reactions: ManchesterUfan

GreenNight009

Jun 17, 2022
Okay tested it, but wish it was more than just latex suit. I mean we have one piece suit, full body suit and panties but celestian form works only with latex suit sadly.
Yeah I know. It’s kinda sad tbh.
But I kinda see the point why it’s the latex suit. As that’s the latest form Violet uses on us.
So like lore/stage wise makes sense why celestial Violet looks like that.

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes