3.70 star(s) 58 Votes

Bebaz

Apr 10, 2021
Am caught up now. Still can't max out the guild leader. Still can't get enough fusion materials. And I'm confused as heck what am supposed to do with the 4 arm'd lamia from violet's questline. Right before you fight her a message pops up saying something like. "To make friends. Lose on purpose." But I've done so many times and nothing happens. Also. Somebody said something about being able to possess the fake hero guy?? I don't get that option. I'm guessing it's a patreon thing.

Reactions: treos515

qwerry

Jun 11, 2017
Am caught up now. Still can't max out the guild leader. Still can't get enough fusion materials. And I'm confused as heck what am supposed to do with the 4 arm'd lamia from violet's questline. Right before you fight her a message pops up saying something like. "To make friends. Lose on purpose." But I've done so many times and nothing happens. Also. Somebody said something about being able to possess the fake hero guy?? I don't get that option. I'm guessing it's a patreon thing.
Fake hero guy: you can "sell" him to ghost pirates, i think you don't posses him but take him there

Bbruv

Mar 25, 2024
I'm 17/18 on Capt. Ceres events and 8/12 on Mistress events, can someone help me out? Last thing I did on Capt. Ceres quests was unlock that Clara girl and see Ceres' backstory on the time machine, as for M8stress last thing I did was attend the masquerade party she was in as well.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I'm 17/18 on Capt. Ceres events and 8/12 on Mistress events, can someone help me out? Last thing I did on Capt. Ceres quests was unlock that Clara girl and see Ceres' backstory on the time machine, as for M8stress last thing I did was attend the masquerade party she was in as well.
Last captain event should be with Faylene possessed on ship, Galliene possessed on ship, and Elize in Celica's body. Triggered by simply sleeping in Penelope's room.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
new update was kind of a letdown. Now we have to wait several months for the next.
Agreed. I like that the story is still going somewhere and characters are still relevant, but in terms of the lewd content, still nothing mind-blowing compared to what we've seen. Like, that fight with the wrath demon or whatever, I was like "oh, ANOTHER BJ animation? Whoopee." Considering how many varied and cool monsters we have, it's always reusing the same animations of [breast_play] and [pussy_play]. The other animations that involve penetration are great at most and nonexistent at worst. This one is an outlier because the only other fellatio animation was with the Demoness, but the point still stands that it reused an animation/concept. There's gotta be cooler poses or varied positions to work with, or heck: make the enemies work with said position, like Cozzy.

(And even then, you could dig deeper and find that the same animation Cozzy uses is near identical to the recently introduced cell mushroom thing. Again, same position and similar concept)

I get that a 0.1+ version change shouldn't be major, but this is talking back in retrospect. How much more is there to work with?

Reactions: FreakyFemboyNyte
Jul 31, 2019
glace new event, how get this?
So, uh there's isn't any new Glace event and it's actually tied to Vivi than Glace. If you already had it then you can simply go to the mysterious shopkeeper to buy Glace's affinity in the store. However if you didn't have that event yet, then you just simply need to have Celica's body possessed by Glace and possess the puppet yourself. If you get lucky, you get strings attached and start working with Vivi as a maids again where's Mime would flirt and make advances on Celica possessing the puppet.

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes