3.70 star(s) 58 Votes

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Move some location left and right they appears again
I think it's not the same point in the story, I'm talking about what happens after the last event on the ghost ship.
Also I should clarify that I let her take the body. I just can't take it back. Oh well, I'll get it back in 2 months I guess.
How do I get the new Glace event?
Wander around for a moment as a puppet while Glace is in Celica's body, it should trigger at some point.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
I think it's not the same point in the story, I'm talking about what happens after the last event on the ghost ship.
Also I should clarify that I let her take the body. I just can't take it back. Oh well, I'll get it back in 2 months I guess.

Wander around for a moment as a puppet while Glace is in Celica's body, it should trigger at some point.
morning afternoon or evening?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
2nd time around Eliza will not give up the body to you, but if you wait around long enough then she'll give it to Penelope who will give it to you.

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
2nd time around Eliza will not give up the body to you, but if you wait around long enough then she'll give it to Penelope who will give it to you.
I think it's luck based, on one save I managed to get back to the body, on the other I can't.
Anyway, it's probably gonna get fixed in next release, after I seen everything in this patch anyway - I can wait.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
I think it's luck based, on one save I managed to get back to the body, on the other I can't.
Anyway, it's probably gonna get fixed in next release, after I seen everything in this patch anyway - I can wait.
I found that just leaving my game running on the deck that Penelope likes to hang out at actually had her switch in and appear, while wandering around for over 24 hours ingame Elize was being stubborn but eventually switched. Kinda neat there's stuff that can activate from being AFK.

And man, I feel you guys. There's technically plenty of stuff in this update, but damn it's too easy to fly through all the content in an hour and then it's another 100 day wait.

3.70 star(s) 58 Votes