3.70 star(s) 58 Votes

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
How can you trigger this? I've tried transforming while wearing Velvet her in latex suit and waiting endlessly (nothing happened). Also tried to wait in every combat until she started controlling me completely, but I've never been able to trigger the celestian form with the latex suit ):
Hmm, there might be a quest requirement then? When I did this I had finished all quests, So I wouldn't be able to tell how far you gotta progress. The process for me was pretty straightforward, I just wore Violet in the latex suit form, then went exploring to start combat and used the Celestian form while wearing her. Unsure about the quest part, really.

Reactions: kaitora

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
man im missing only 1 hidden event, and it seems the one when nel took over celica body and gave her new hairstyle. i triggered it easily on 7.01 but cant trigger it on 05..

Mattriones98

Nov 5, 2020
A robed ghost guy and a demon (finally!). Both are disappointing in my opinion. Other than that, the usual events for characters, but now more focused on the ghost ship.

On a side note, has anyone experimented the whole Cephrina having control of Selena/Evie for a good while? On the body rations section of the shrine the body owner has finally changed (and I love that they're fully nude when you take them to battle with you) but I see no stark difference on their personalities, nor anything special that happens afterwards. Again, hopefully that'll be developed further down the road, but maaaan, still a letdown thus far.

... on another sidenote, has anyone gotten the dev build yet? I need a hero!
Alright, thanks but what area is it? Is it something new I can access later? Im currently at the second portal, where you fight these mushroom creatures. Or are they in some previous areas?

Reactions: ruccacanon

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Alright, thanks but what area is it? Is it something new I can access later? Im currently at the second portal, where you fight these mushroom creatures. Or are they in some previous areas?
IIRC, the portal where the mushroom things are is useless at the moment. What you have to do to progress is (considering that you've done everything in the last version): to go to the stronghold/castle in the ice area, talk for a bit, go to the portal in the fire area, talk to the witch, teleport to the new location, and there you find an extra enemy and a boss fight after you grind for a bit. Also, you can use the portal there to teleport to an entirely new location with a new NPC. The location is barren and that NPC is also WIP, but I like him.

xsetiadi

Sep 11, 2018
These pictures got me curious so I did some digging too... There are unlisted "mini" events for certain conditions when going Celestian, like you said:

This triggers a little bit of dialogue. I found some pictures with Violet and managed to get a little dialogue with her too while Celestian...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't know if this seems obvious to everyone but I hadn't thought about it, for ppl who haven't done it give it a try, it's interesting and is not included in any of the events list.

to do this, you need to buy spirit amplification talisman on imp on the ancient ruin. and put all talisman on violet.

change violet style to latex suit. while battle a monster try become celestian. and violet will take care the rest. it also work on glace. but just put 2 or 3 talisman on glace. he is fast to take over if you put 5 spirit amplification talisman.

Amongusmurderer1465

Mar 17, 2023
how do i get the pirates to take my body so that i can help liam and how do i get to the lakes the bartender is telling me about ( i killed wrath demon)

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Does anyone have the 0.70.006 version of the game btw ? I decided to replay it from the start, but the 0.70.005 one is bugged like the 0.69.xxx and Liam and the Demoness don't proceed with their event...

Reactions: KarylSummer
3.70 star(s) 58 Votes