Oct 9, 2017
Who the hell is Auri? I forgot her, only remember mom, aunt, bar girl, Flora and Evelyn
Get a piece of rope, then go down the well.

After obtaining the Amethyst Fragment, wait until night and open the purple door above the well.

Go east until you find someone with a hood.

She will run off, follow her.

You will have to solve a series of Lights Out style puzzles (similar to the beginning of the game).

When you finish, she will give you a potion that raises any stat of your choice. Make sure you drink it.

After you're done, if you go back, you can get a gloryhole scene.

Reactions: Furyan

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Get a piece of rope, then go down the well.

After obtaining the Amethyst Fragment, wait until night and open the purple door above the well.

Go east until you find someone with a hood.

She will run off, follow her.

You will have to solve a series of Lights Out style puzzles (similar to the beginning of the game).

When you finish, she will give you a potion that raises any stat of your choice. Make sure you drink it.

After you're done, if you go back, you can get a gloryhole scene.
I'm still stuck at the boulder's cave west of there... thanks anyway!

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
what do i do in minerva's sister fountain, the thing i need to get is blocked by unbreakable pink tendrils
Shoot a fireball at the red things. If they explode then good. If they don't, ignore them.

Please , when in the walkthrough it says that i should use the switch , i just keep getting the message :" There's a switch here ... I probably Shouldn't pull it now . "

Also please , is there anyway to change the MC and the M names afters it's set ?
You've done something wrong. If Minerva hasn't asked you to go into the cellar then you can't access the cellar.

You can change the MC's name in the Bunny Manor and Mom's name at the Cheat Rock.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Please , when in the walkthrough it says that i should use the switch , i just keep getting the message :" There's a switch here ... I probably Shouldn't pull it now . "

Also please , is there anyway to change the MC and the M names afters it's set ?
Yeah ran into the same problem. I believe you need to Lift barrels (strenght training).(Could also be charm, I think you jusy need to interact with the bar chick to get the dialogue scene where she grinds on you)
I got a dialogue from that, not a scene, where the bar chick's bending over to find something and she ends up grinding on your dick. Again this is all dialogue no scene. Once i got that i talked to her and she mentioned the cellar and a special drink. Like Doomskull says if she doesn't mention the cellar when you talk to her you can't use the switch.

Shoot a fireball at the red things. If they explode then good. If they don't, ignore them.

You've done something wrong. If Minerva hasn't asked you to go into the cellar then you can't access the cellar.

You can change the MC's name in the Bunny Manor and Mom's name at the Cheat Rock.
Actually i recently played the game from scratch using your walkthrough and i ran into the same problem.
Maybe Siren changed the story progression a little ?

Edit: I just reread the walkthrough and seem to have missed the part just before the switch bit where you need to save before in case you don't get the cut scene. I'm guessing the cut scene is the dialogue scene you have where she grinds on your dick while looking for something.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Just stopping in to say I was pleasantly surprised by the update. The animation quality of the gloryhole scene was heads and shoulders above the usual. Hopefully that becomes the new norm.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah ran into the same problem. I believe you need to Lift barrels (strenght training).(Could also be charm, I think you jusy need to interact with the bar chick to get the dialogue scene where she grinds on you)
I got a dialogue from that, not a scene, where the bar chick's bending over to find something and she ends up grinding on your dick. Again this is all dialogue no scene. Once i got that i talked to her and she mentioned the cellar and a special drink. Like Doomskull says if she doesn't mention the cellar when you talk to her you can't use the switch.

Actually i recently played the game from scratch using your walkthrough and i ran into the same problem.
Maybe Siren changed the story progression a little ?

Edit: I just reread the walkthrough and seem to have missed the part just before the switch bit where you need to save before in case you don't get the cut scene. I'm guessing the cut scene is the dialogue scene you have where she grinds on your dick while looking for something.
Yeah, cutscene, dialogue scene, same thing. Doesn't always show up, dunno why.

Reactions: pj13

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah I typed that in, I figured it was the hint, but I didn't notice anything different, unless it comes up in the games menu!
Make sure you type Paradise with a big P
If you click the stone a menu where you can type an 8 letter word will pop up.
If you type Paradise a yellow warp portal will open up next to the stone. Go into the portal and you'll arrive into the cheat room.
It's a room where all the characters are and you can access all sex scenes you unlocked with the characters.
It's just an easier way to replay the scenes as you don't have to go through the trouble of selecting the outfits and going to the different places where the characters are.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
does anyone here run on Mac via Wine? Not sure why I can't launch the game ..

Edit: All other RPG MV/Ace games seem to be working fine

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How do I get the Mary bunny sex scene ?
In order to unlock the scene you need to go to her wardrobe and change her outfit to the easter bunny costume.
Then talk to her and you'll have to find 3 butterflies late at night. After you find them, sleep and next day talk to Mary and you'll have unlocked the scene. Tip: you'll need a rope to be able to get to the third butterfly. Buy 1 at Evelynn's shop.

What am I supposed to do with Mary? I can't seem to trigger the bath scene like the walkthrough. pls help
Which bath scene ? There are more then 1.
Mary's story progression requires a certain level of strenght, agility and helping her out with the chickens.

In my case i needed to level up in strenght then after i leveled up i helped her out with the chickens and got a dialogue cutscene where she asked me if i had worked out. Then i was able to do the bath scene puzzle and get the sex scene.
Is that where you're at or is it earlier in the walkthrough ?

Oct 28, 2017
In order to unlock the scene you need to go to her wardrobe and change her outfit to the easter bunny costume.
Then talk to her and you'll have to find 3 butterflies late at night. After you find them, sleep and next day talk to Mary and you'll have unlocked the scene. Tip: you'll need a rope to be able to get to the third butterfly. Buy 1 at Evelynn's shop.

Mary's story progression requires a certain level of strenght, agility and helping her out with the chickens.

In my case i needed to level up in strenght then after i leveled up i helped her out with the chickens and got a dialogue cutscene where she asked me if i had worked out. Then i was able to do the bath scene puzzle and get the sex scene.

So after changing her into the bunny costume where to find her i can't seem find her??

Jul 18, 2018

Thank you for the help! I'll try maxing out strength and agility and see what happens.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
So after changing her into the bunny costume where to find her i can't seem find her??
Mary will either be in the house or outside near the chickens.
Thank you for the help! I'll try maxing out strength and agility and see what happens.
You don't neccesarily need to max out strenght and agility. Just do it until you reach another level then help her out with the chickens and talk to her to see if anything changes. ;)

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Where do you find the Holiday and the Cupid charms ?
Read the walkthrough mate.
Cupid charm is found by doing the "lust challenge". Go to Rose's storage shed and interact with the stone door to start the challenge.
Holiday charm you need to put Mary's adventure outfit on her,talk to her and select explore then go through a green rift and in that area you'll find the holiday charm. Again just follow the walkthrough. With it it's really simple. ;)

Reactions: Jaam
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes