Oct 13, 2017
Whats the chance of this getting a ren'py version of it? I would love this game if it wasnt RPGM. Doing a ren'py version of Milfy City and its great.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
wtf is with that strenght exam it feels like i need a damn macro to do it
The stronger you are the easier it gets. Also note that it takes like 6-7 seconds before you actually see damage. So don't panick if you don't immediately see any effect that's normal just keep mashing the left and right arrow keys like crazy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whats the chance of this getting a ren'py version of it? I would love this game if it wasnt RPGM. Doing a ren'py version of Milfy City and its great.
It's an RPG, those don't copy over. You'd lose the gameplay and basically just have a picture viewer with no story.

Jul 18, 2018
Mary will either be in the house or outside near the chickens.

You don't neccesarily need to max out strenght and agility. Just do it until you reach another level then help her out with the chickens and talk to her to see if anything changes. ;)
Thank you for the help! Turns out I just needed to "help out" a few times and the dialogue triggers.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Read the walkthrough mate.
Cupid charm is found by doing the "lust challenge". Go to Rose's storage shed and interact with the stone door to start the challenge.
Holiday charm you need to put Mary's adventure outfit on her,talk to her and select explore then go through a green rift and in that area you'll find the holiday charm. Again just follow the walkthrough. With it it's really simple. ;)
Thanks dude ! I looked at the walktrough but it has hundreds of pages.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks dude ! I looked at the walktrough but it has hundreds of pages.
Yeah but most of it is pictures though. ;) Also if you want to find something quick just hold CTRL and then hit F.
A tab will come up where you can type the word you are looking for and it will tell you how many times the word is in the document and you'll be able to move to where the word is in the document by using the arrows next to the tab.

Cumthulu

Dec 26, 2017
Is there a gallery mode in this? Main gripe with RPGM games is that there's no way to revisit a scene without a save at it :/

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Is there a gallery mode in this? Main gripe with RPGM games is that there's no way to revisit a scene without a save at it :/
There is a gallery mode, yes. The rock south of your house, itneract with it 4 times and type Paradise.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes