darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Update: I set the strength level to 5 and I managed to pass the test in the dojo at the first try.

AN ADVICE FOR EVERYONE, STRENTH=3 IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS THE TEST (THIS MISTAKE IS PRESENT IN THE PICTURE WALKTHROUGH AS WELL SO KEEP THAT IN MIND)

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Update: I set the strength level to 5 and I managed to pass the test in the dojo at the first try.

AN ADVICE FOR EVERYONE, STRENTH=3 IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS THE TEST (THIS MISTAKE IS PRESENT IN THE PICTURE WALKTHROUGH AS WELL SO KEEP THAT IN MIND)
I assure you that I was able to complete the test with the str in the walkthrough. This was in the Beta version though, and it has changed tsince then though I have yet to return to that particular part.

Reactions: KiGa

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I assure you that I was able to complete the test with the str in the walkthrough. This was in the Beta version though, and it has changed tsince then though I have yet to return to that particular part.
You're most welcome to give it a try. From my side I tried everything I could (even used an autoclicker set at 10 ms between each key stroke) and couldn't make past it, no matter what trick or even cheat I used.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
You're most welcome to give it a try. From my side I tried everything I could (even used an autoclicker set at 10 ms between each key stroke) and couldn't make past it, no matter what trick or even cheat I used.
This may not work for everyone but a fairly simple solution should be (if you have a keyboard and two index fingers):
1) Max out your Strength
2) put your left index finger over the left arrow <--
3) put your right index finger over the right arrow -->
4) and wappawappawappa with both of them alternately as fast as you can.​
It's a low tech solution that generally works without scripting necessary.

(Note: no amount of finger punching worked prior to the first update after this scene was put in)

Armstrong

May 11, 2017

I beat it with 3 Strength, not from the first try, but it's doable.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
why i don't see file save 2
The version of RPGM that this game was created with only shows file slots that you have previously saved to, and this information is reset for every release of the game.

You have three basic choices, which you use depends on if the missing file2.rpgsave file came from someone else or if you copied it from an instance of the game you installed previously.

a. Copy over the associated config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave if file was from a previously installed version.

These files store which file slots are in use as well as other information about the game.

b. Replace one of the file slots you have already saved to for this version of the game.

eg. You have already saved to file slot 3 so you could overwrite the file3.rpgsave file with the file2.rpgsave file.

c. Save to the File 2 slot then replace the newly created file2.rpgsave file with the one you obtained from someone else.

Reactions: dragonmaster733
Jul 9, 2017
The version of RPGM that this game was created with only shows file slots that you have previously saved to, and this information is reset for every release of the game.

You have three basic choices, which you use depends on if the missing file2.rpgsave file came from someone else or if you copied it from an instance of the game you installed previously.

a. Copy over the associated config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave if file was from a previously installed version.

These files store which file slots are in use as well as other information about the game.

b. Replace one of the file slots you have already saved to for this version of the game.

eg. You have already saved to file slot 3 so you could overwrite the file3.rpgsave file with the file2.rpgsave file.

c. Save to the File 2 slot then replace the newly created file2.rpgsave file with the one you obtained from someone else.
thanks you for answer. it's very useful

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
here is the completed save (supposedly so unless i missed some)

the walkthrough is a giant ass thing to load and search for, mind separating it in the future?
No. That's more work and complication than I have the time or energy for. It's enough trouble creating it as is.

Reactions: KiGa

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
No. That's more work and complication than I have the time or energy for. It's enough trouble creating it as is.
-set a drive for public
-for next update, do a walkthrough just for that update only
-named the doc as the version
-upload it

when people view it, it's looked more organized and better... better than piling up

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes