Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Did somebody say Monster Girl!?
How wet can your dick get?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Call me weird but the idea of fucking a living jelly woman really doesn't have any appeal and I can't fathom why it would to anyone else.

Last edited:

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
I want to know... As Patreon put the incest ban hammer on this game and if so' what are the link of each relation with the player?(like is mary really the maid?)

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Call me weird but the idea of fucking a living jelly woman really doesn't have any appeal and I can't fathom why it would to anyone else.
You lack the spirit of adventure!
Besides, this update is meant to have Tana content too.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is there any way to access these scenes via a menu or something? or how does that save help?
go the rock south from your home, interact with it, enter "Paradise" when prompted (case sensitive), you can now go to gallery room by interacting with the glow appear

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Can someone share the 'incest' patch? I can't find it in the first page.
There is no incest patch as it is, when starting the game you get asked "what is their relation to you", instead of the default "maid" you type in mum.
It's as simple as that.

Reactions: Mr-B

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Regarding the lust / passion choice. In my 1st playthrough I ended up with 2 lust points and 1 passion point. Are there no alternative options to this or did I make some kind of mistake? Should I make 2 separate save files for 2 opposite runs?

Last edited:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Regarding the lust / passion choice. In my 1st playthrough I ended up with 2 lust points and 1 passion point. Are there no alternative options to this or did I make some kind of mistake? Should I make 2 separate save files for 2 opposite runs?
Passion and Lust are based off different characters.
The aunt and the barmaid are both Lust characters, whereas the mum and the shop keeper (Evelynn) are both Passion characters.
You didn't do anything wrong, don't worry.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes