KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Fast Travel + Release News
Hey guys!
Town of Passion Beta 1.0 is a build that I've spent a lot of extra time with sort of starting back from the beginning and refining things along the way as the game has grown past my original vision.
Instead of showing only H teasers, I figured I'd show one of the few new mechanics that can be found in ToP; fast travel. As you explore the world around you, you'll find access points that can be revisited to save time and help you save Valencia that much faster!
Be sure to check the change log when you download the build because it's the heftiest one I've typed up thus far!
== Release ==
In case you missed it, I'm planning to release Beta 1.0 for $5+ ToP Patrons on December 21st! There's still one scene that needs to be finished but so far everything's looking good. You'll be able to enjoy this build just in time for the holidays =)
And that's everything for this update! Thank you all for your support and I will see you soon with Town of Passion - Beta 1.0.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone have a completed save? Mine's gone and I don't feel like wasting 5 hours to get back to wherever I was just to see new content.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Hey guys!
Today's been a pretty hectic day but luckily I think everything's falling into place way better than I could've hoped!
So to start, I don't think I will be able to release ToP Beta 1.0 on Dec 21st for $5+ Patrons.
Instead, I'm aiming to release it around Dec 26th-28th for $5+ Patrons! You guys will have to be a little flexible with me since it's such a busy time, I don't want to commit to a single date just yet but you'll get it before January!
The good news is, with this added time, I may be able to include more than I was originally planning to include with 1.0!
Hopefully you guys understand. With the holidays coming up, it's a very busy time already so we've all been a bit busier than usual. I try my best to prevent delays but I think it's pretty widely accepted that you guys would prefer quality updates over being on time. Fortunately this delay isn't a terribly lengthy one either!
Thank you guys for understanding. Have a happy holidays and I will see you guys soon with Town of Passion Beta 1.0!

telouse

Aug 5, 2018

Hey guys!
Today's been a pretty hectic day but luckily I think everything's falling into place way better than I could've hoped!
So to start, I don't think I will be able to release ToP Beta 1.0 on Dec 21st for $5+ Patrons.
Instead, I'm aiming to release it around Dec 26th-28th for $5+ Patrons! You guys will have to be a little flexible with me since it's such a busy time, I don't want to commit to a single date just yet but you'll get it before January!
The good news is, with this added time, I may be able to include more than I was originally planning to include with 1.0!
Hopefully you guys understand. With the holidays coming up, it's a very busy time already so we've all been a bit busier than usual. I try my best to prevent delays but I think it's pretty widely accepted that you guys would prefer quality updates over being on time. Fortunately this delay isn't a terribly lengthy one either!
Thank you guys for understanding. Have a happy holidays and I will see you guys soon with Town of Passion Beta 1.0!
nice thanks for the update

Reactions: KiGa

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Both the game and the developer are awesome! The game is superb and updated regularly.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone have a completed save? Mine's gone and I don't feel like wasting 5 hours to get back to wherever I was just to see new content.
If things were changed from the beginning with the next release your probably better off starting over again or just waiting for the next several days after the release and ask again. You should also mention where you were last at in the game, so you can keep going.

Theres also a walkthrough which I bleive was up-to-date with the last release, should be found on the OP.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
You should also mention where you were last at in the game, so you can keep going.
The last time I played, I'd done everything, mum, aunt, even the haunted house sections. It was several months ago I believe so not exact on which version.

And I'd rather not start again, mostly because I'd estimate over the last year I've played the first couple hours of content 3-4 times already, and I'm not really interested in spending another 40minutes to get a tit job from Raylene and chase chickens for mum some more.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Happy Holidays! + Update
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Thank you all for playing Town of Passion and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

== 1.0/Release ==
Art is all finished and the build is wrapping up! Follow the dates that I posted at the top of the Patreon page although depending on how things go, it may come slightly sooner.
To be honest, this build has been quite a rough one to complete. On top of some personal issues, this build covers a wide range of areas which makes it harder for me to focus and keep things organized. Despite that, I'm getting my rhythm back and I hope you guys enjoy playing this build soon. =)

== 2018/2019 ==
This time next year, I think some of the lovely ladies of Valencia will be getting up to their usual shenanigans in a new Winter Book of Tales event!
On top of that, I have a lot of big things planned. Possibly ToP and or Zombie's Retreat will likely be fully playable by the end of next year meaning you can achieve an ending. Despite that, especially with ToP, there's a lot of bonus content I want to include as well so I plan to support the game until sometime in 2020. From there, I think I want to move on to a brand new project that will take inspiration from ToP but focus on new core mechanics.
I've also been working through the idea and rough testing phase for a THIRD project that I'm hoping to launch in the next couple of months. It was supposed to launch a couple months ago but I've had some technical difficulties while also still juggling ToP and ZR going through big updates. This third project will likely be a short/fun one that will be very different from these two games.
To reflect, 2018 has been an incredible year. The Domain (community) has grown so much and I've met so many friendly people! I launched a second game project, Zombie's Retreat, which started as a small side project and has grown into a game that I put just as much time into as ToP! Thank you guys for making this journey such a fun one! I hope that 2019 brings even more fun games and NSFW shenanigans for all of us to enjoy! ;)
====

Believe it or not, that's the 'short' version of this year's recap so hopefully it wasn't too long winded haha! Thank you guys all for your continued support and I will see you with Beta 1.0 very soon!

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
how to complete level 3 strength training techniques ?
Get lvl 5 strength, then go to the trainer at the time they offered to train you the technique, then smash the button. The level 5 strength is to pass it easier, due to its absurd difficulty.

Reactions: Zya

Zya

Dec 28, 2017
Get lvl 5 strength, then go to the trainer at the time they offered to train you the technique, then smash the button. The level 5 strength is to pass it easier, due to its absurd difficulty.
Thanks for problem

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes