Dee Jay

Jun 12, 2018
Is there a way to continue what I accomplished in the previous version in this latest update? Or will I have to start over again?

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed version of v1.0 Beta!

(144MB): - - - -

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
Can someone tell me what is the cheat room? Played v0.99 but was unaware of it ... lol.

EDIT: Is it the rock where you can change your name, etc?

Reactions: Spot123
Jan 15, 2018
anybody have spare saves
before i wiped muh laptop
i had training stats maxed could skip rocks push boulders n stuff, if i recall correctly
treasure hunter and tavern/bar owner were also gussied up

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Is there a way to continue what I accomplished in the previous version in this latest update? Or will I have to start over again?
Copy your save file from the save folder of the previous version to the save folder of this one. If it doesn't recognize your save then first start a new game and save then replace the new save with the save of the previous version.

So it say v1.0 Beta so the game is complete even if it have bug?
The game is still in development (that's why is says Beta) so new versions with new content will be released.

Can someone tell me what is the cheat room? Played v0.99 but was unaware of it ... lol.

EDIT: Is it the rock where you can change your name, etc?
If you read the changelog it will mention that it moved the Cheat Room to the Bunny Mansion (the huge house north of town). Go there and inside you'll find to the north exit the Theatre (the new name for the Cheat Room). You'll need 15 Goddess Coins to unlock (you can get a few by using the code "Blessing" on the Cheat Rock).

what is the password to cheat room, I tried Paradise isn't work anymore.
Read my reply to toma000007 above.

Reactions: toma000007

jukkum2

Jun 5, 2017
Here is a compressed version of v1.0 Beta!

(144MB): - - - -
ty

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
So it say v1.0 Beta so the game is complete even if it have bug?
Version 1.0 does not mean complete, or gold, version of a game. It's just a number placing it in a order of iteration.

Siren has been the releasing by 0.10 every major update to the game. With a 0.01-0.09 based on magnitude on patches and bug fixes leading up to the public release which is the latest stable version of the game at the time.

1.0 just means for this game series this is in theory the tenth major update.

Version Numbers are Arbitrary. Hell they doesn't even need to be numbers. As I have stated in another games thread, I have seen a version scheme that used Emoji mixed with alphanumeric gibberish that conveyed exactly that the developer thought about his work for the current gibberish version of the game.

hell, I am half tempted to use wingdings for my own game project just to be a dick to the players who think version Numbers have a set in stone meaning every developer follows.

1.0 does not mean finished. Especially in this case where the games story is still so far from an end game resolution from what I can see from the entirety of the story presented to us as of this version.

This is just my guess, and I could be totally wrong, but from what I see we are nearly if not barely hitting the beginning of the second act. Or the point of the story where conflict becomes a bit more serious and consequences are starting to form based on the actions of the protagonist.

So no, it's not a complete game, it is still under development, it is still squishing old bugs and forming new ones.

On a side note, developers are strange creatures. Each mixing and matching ideas. The fact you feel that 1.0 means a complete game shows this fact as sometimes 1.0 means a game is out of it's alpha and beta phases in into it's gold copy public distribution phase. So I don't blame you for falling into that flawed notion that is always what 1.0 means.

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
I'm not into this game but I have really high hope for Zombie's retreat (other game Siren's game). I will follow this game just in case siren decides to make a crossover :)

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
1545924294162.png
Been Following the walkthough at the first page.
i still can go though this stupid vine.

Already maxed with mary and aunt.

EDIT: found out.. Needed to talk to the goddess.

Reactions: atlime

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Minerva TF scene?

EDIT: Continue Minerva's tasks and listen to get it. Warning Tana's sex scene is non-repeatable either on field or in the paradise-room. Save before you shoot the 5th scarecrow.

Reactions: L33tmaster
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes