Zya

Dec 28, 2017
I experienced an error when I was in Goo Kingdom and it was saved there, it also couldn't load anymore?

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
When I finished Hunting the Crow manequinns from tana and she tries to give me the reward I get a Black screen with the Error Message: "Error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" help pls

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
When I finished Hunting the Crow manequinns from tana and she tries to give me the reward I get a Black screen with the Error Message: "Error Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" help pls
Try to restart it. Make sure you save close to the last scarecrow so you can reload your save if it crashes again. That's what I did and eventually, it worked for me.

halluva

May 18, 2017
So since this is now 1.0, does that mean it's complete (other than ironing out bugs) or is this another case of people not knowing how to use version numbers?

King_Rivet

Jun 7, 2017
So since this is now 1.0, does that mean it's complete (other than ironing out bugs) or is this another case of people not knowing how to use version numbers?
Consider it being the 10th big update as it still has a lot of plot to go.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
It's another case of not knowing version numbers. Although this is the case with games nowadays with some not being playable without a day one patch that ups the game version to above 1.0.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
'Version numbers' are just a means for Developers (and hopefully the End-Users) to tell one variation (release?) of the software from another, and (if you're lucky) the order that the variation were created.

There is no single definition on how a 'version number' are meant to be used, nor how to format them. For a simple example of this fact just look at the history of 'version numbers' for the common used Operating Systems or Web-browsers.

Reactions: Doomskull

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
which keys should I configure from the keyboard? I try to do the akane test but no matter what button I press, my character just stands still.

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
guys im literally stuck in test of akane... my character doesn't move,guys im literally stuck in test of akane... my character doesn't move, and no matter what key I press ... the 10 seconds are over and I can not even get out of the way, my character has 4 strength. Was it a bug?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
any full save
Check the previous page. I posted my save there.

which keys should I configure from the keyboard? I try to do the akane test but no matter what button I press, my character just stands still.
You're not supposed to move during the Strenght test. All you have to do is press left and right (like the game tells you) fast enough for the pillar in front of you to crumble (the higher your strength stat the easier it is).

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes