Jun 18, 2017
Check the previous page. I posted my save there.

You're not supposed to move during the Strenght test. All you have to do is press left and right (like the game tells you) fast enough for the pillar in front of you to crumble (the higher your strength stat the easier it is).
the save doesn't work for me i need global.rpgsave too

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
I can't get the fight dojo to work for strength, it does nothing.

I think i beat the rest of the the game though so I'm going to assume it's a key glitch.

Zya

Dec 28, 2017
Here you go. I included my completed save (at least I believe I got everything unlocked) and one right before the scene with Tana (all you have to do is press Q before the Go Girl gets you).
the data that you provide cannot be extracted

reaper58605

Oct 17, 2017
I think my game is bugged. I got the pendant early by accident (I hadn't gotten her outfit yet and it allowed me to get it) and now I can't trigger the blowjob puzzle. I can't go south to find that glowing orb of vibrant energy, go to the attic, and her masturbation scene doesn't seem to be triggering (but there was one earlier in the game, so that may have bugged too). Am I missing something or is there something I can edit in the save file to proceed?
Anything in regards to this?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I can't get the fight dojo to work for strength, it does nothing.

I think i beat the rest of the the game though so I'm going to assume it's a key glitch.
I've attached your save with the strength dojo cleared.

the data that you provide cannot be extracted
Works fine with me. Have you tried redownloading? How do you extract? Do you extract by opening the file with 7zip/winrar and dragging the files or using the extract option?

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I like everything about this. But will wait until its totally finished. I am so burnt out on having to replay a game 3 times

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck the walkthrough says '' Go to Evelynn’s Mystery Shop. '' '' Head to the Red Barrier '' '' Go into the Grockian Temple '' but i can go into the grockian temple alone it says '' I can't go without Evelynn '' And when i go without her nothing happened cuz she already gived the MC a BJ in the cave, and i can't start the puzzle, PLEASE help!!

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck the walkthrough says '' Go to Evelynn’s Mystery Shop. '' '' Head to the Red Barrier '' '' Go into the Grockian Temple '' but i can go into the grockian temple alone it says '' I can't go without Evelynn '' And when i go without her nothing happened cuz she already gived the MC a BJ in the cave, and i can't start the puzzle, PLEASE help!!
Talk to Evelynn when she's in the shop then visit her on the next day to find that she's gone and left a letter.

Reactions: KingDeco

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Have you gotten the letter from her shop? Because if not then something is wrong.

Can´t wait for the walkthrough, it makes the game so much better :c
Good news! Walkthrough is updated to 1.1, with all content in complete order as far as I know. (Note that YMMV and I bear no responsibility for any human errors, either on your part, the developer's part or on mine, that may result in issues with playing the game. Please enjoy Town of Passion responsibly and if erection persists for more than four hours, see a doctor.)

Reactions: KiGa

thealex78

Dec 30, 2018
Good news! Walkthrough is updated to 1.1, with all content in complete order as far as I know. (Note that YMMV and I bear no responsibility for any human errors, either on your part, the developer's part or on mine, that may result in issues with playing the game. Please enjoy Town of Passion responsibly and if erection persists for more than four hours, see a doctor.)
Thank you for your work!

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes