Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
I can't seem to progress past bathing with Mary. I've managed to get her amulet before making any progress with her, could this have broken her?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Alright, here my complete 1.0.1 save (or supposedly, i just follow the changelog and try to get everything)

i've done:
-all tana mission
-goo queen sex
-minerva TF
-unlocked theater

others seems to be a revamp (it's fine if you done it before) or remodel of the pixellated in game character.
also siren domain reset some of the stuff, e.g tana switches due to story coherent reason, so mostly this save will be useless in the future, but so far i haven't encountered any.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
can we get these downloads?

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Hasn't changed anything sadly, during baths; in her internal dialogue she just says maybe she'll do something if he continues to work hard and take care of her. I also don't have any hearts in the relationship meter.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Hasn't changed anything sadly, during baths; in her internal dialogue she just says maybe she'll do something if he continues to work hard and take care of her. I also don't have any hearts in the relationship meter.
That does sound alarming. Have you tried doing the previous quests? If not, this may be a game breaking bug that may need to be brought to light.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
That does sound alarming. Have you tried doing the previous quests? If not, this may be a game breaking bug that may need to be brought to light.
I've finished everything with Rose, Evelyn and Raylene already. I've also gone to the goo kingdom and fixed the seal. Lust is at LvL 2 and Passion is at LvL 1.
My guess is I wasn't meant to grab that amulet when I did and that broke everything.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I've finished everything with Rose, Evelyn and Raylene already. I've also gone to the goo kingdom and fixed the seal. Lust is at LvL 2 and Passion is at LvL 1.
My guess is I wasn't meant to grab that amulet when I did and that broke everything.
was that the only quest you did for Mary? or did you do the Chicken Chase and the Strength Test?

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
was that the only quest you did for Mary? or did you do the Chicken Chase and the Strength Test?
I finished Chicken Chase, I don't remember doing the strength test. Actually, I never received the quest to grab the amulet, I just stumbled across it while exploring Valencia Forest.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I finished Chicken Chase, I don't remember doing the strength test. Actually, I never received the quest to grab the amulet, I just stumbled across it while exploring Valencia Forest.
That's... weird... you shouldn't be able to grab that unless you were invited to explore the forest with Mary since the switches need two people.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes