atlime

Aug 4, 2018
How to find a book in the library's secret room ?
If you mean the Aunt's quest, you have to enter the library at night and go right, to the fireplace, it's a secret passage. It will lead you to a hidden library where you have to find 4 books and place them in the correct area's. Read the name of the book and clock next to the place where you can place the books and it says what kinds of books are on those shelves. It'll stop the barrier to the special book. After that you can take the 4 books back if you want, but it's not necessary.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Is there a gallery I can access somewhere ? Only interested in the sex scenes. Thanks in advance
In the current version, there's the theatre where you can see the sex scenes you've encountered in the game. It's located in the bunny mansion (it's the large house north of town).

Garo64

Nov 7, 2018
there is a Walk-true on the 1 page under the download it may be your charm is not high enof or you are missing another item

Soldiers9

Jul 18, 2017
Town of Passion Beta 1.0.1

Changelog: "There were a number of small glitches reported during the 1.0 testing so hopefully those have all been addressed and properly fixed now."

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
How do I talk to Mary/Mom at night? I'm having trouble advancing on the Pendant Quest. I checked my journal and said I need to talk to her at night but when I tried that nothing happened. Help, please.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
ToP Beta 1.1 Progress Report!
Hey guys! It's been a short time since Beta 1.0 was released so you know what that means? Time to move on to Beta 1.1!

== Beta 1.1 ==
This build will focus on Akane's story!
The lustful Ninja who comes from an ancient clan in Shinjo; a nation torn during the war.
The update will allow you to get 3 hearts with her to further increase your Lust level! The build is still early in progress but I have a lot of fun ideas for how her story will play out and progress. It should be one of the more intense stories in the game for sure as she has a very close relationship to one of the main villains threatening Valencia.
For Mary fans, I'm also planning to include some side content expanding on the various things you can do with her. These will take place primarily in the form of sprite scenes and, if time permits, an echo scene as well.

== Old Faces Return! ==
Cullen, the original ToP artist, was on his winter break and actually got in touch to design a couple more busts for the game during his vacation! In case you're new and not aware, he officially left his position of lead artist about a year ago to pursue his own career and university studies. I think you'll like the new busts he's designed! One of the two won't be seen until VERY late in the ToP story however. (Small hint as to who it night be)

== Release News ==
As usual, when builds are just announced, I don't have a specific date to announce just yet but I think this build will be finished around mid-late February so just around a month to go! Just need to give the artists a little more time to get some of the scenes done and everything should be smooth sailing from there.
A more specific date will be announced as soon as I'm able to let you guys know!
=====
That's everything for this update. Thank you all for your support and I will see you soon with more teasers of Beta 1.1!

Reactions: PugWug and VI487

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
( Couldn't Upload to pic so just linking to the post )

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the Pendant Quest with the mom? I'm still stuck on the part on how to talk to her at nighttime.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes