Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
I just started playing made it to where I go to see the Aunt but she doesn't mention the book and I can't practice with her is this a bug or am I doing something wrong??

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I just started playing made it to where I go to see the Aunt but she doesn't mention the book and I can't practice with her is this a bug or am I doing something wrong??
It happens sometimes for reasons I am not sure about. Just skip the day, try talking to her again.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
It happens sometimes for reasons I am not sure about. Just skip the day, try talking to her again.
yea I tried that and I also missed the 2nd chance to practice with her after I got the wine and the rope..I tried starting a new game and still didn't work thanks for the reply..

Sep 6, 2018
Hi guys. I keep having problems inside the Valencia Forest. There's a vines blocking Tana's camp site and there's no way for me to cut this. Is there something that I need to do.

veins1.jpg

Sep 6, 2018
You need to speak with the goddess in order to be able to cut vines down, used to be a different way but it was changed.
Done talking to a goddess (Minerva). But there's no mention on how meet Tana. All she mentioned is regarding with "Ella". Is there any other other things/tasks that I should do before I talked to the goddess?

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Done talking to a goddess (Minerva). But there's no mention on how meet Tana. All she mentioned is regarding with "Ella". Is there any other other things/tasks that I should do before I talked to the goddess?
I'm thinking after you raise your passion to 1 then go see Minerva that is how u get the power to cut the vines Ella really has no part in that..

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Beta... Which means the game's not yet finished right?
As far as I know there are "stages" in games
Sorry for bad english and wrong knowledge,correct me if I'm noob,I'm not a programer,just a "fapper" here :D

-Alpha: For example version Alpha.0.0.1b <---Words affter numbers mostly affter patches or bugfixes,"core" still the same without them
Mostly for game engine (coding,and "borring but inportant stufs),games hearth,sometimes game contents for testing engine

-Beta: For example version Beta.0.1C
Mostly gameplay, Contents and expanding exsis engine and so on

-Full game: For examaple Version 1.0.24E or if it has quite lot patches,or add more contents, it could reach 2.0 or more
Mostly when the creator think the project is done,further content can be added

If there is quite lot content witch are waiting to get into the game,these mostly DLC,Expansions or "new project"

So the answer,yes,I hope so and think the end is not nearby ! :)

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
As far as I know there are "stages" in games
Sorry for bad english and wrong knowledge,correct me if I'm noob,I'm not a programer,just a "fapper" here :D

-Alpha: For example version Alpha.0.0.1b <---Words affter numbers mostly affter patches or bugfixes,"core" still the same without them
Mostly for game engine (coding,and "borring but inportant stufs),games hearth,sometimes game contents for testing engine

-Beta: For example version Beta.0.1C
Mostly gameplay, Contents and expanding exsis engine and so on

-Full game: For examaple Version 1.0.24E or if it has quite lot patches,or add more contents, it could reach 2.0 or more
Mostly when the creator think the project is done,further content can be added

If there is quite lot content witch are waiting to get into the game,these mostly DLC,Expansions or "new project"

So the answer,yes,I hope so and think the end is not nearby ! :)
Thanks. I''l give it a try but the incest stuff there isn't a patch needed?

Batspekas

Jul 31, 2017
You just have to specify the relation for it to be incest (eg. you can make the "mother" your sister or whatever you want her to be)

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I messed up thanks to a gamebug.

So there's the pendant quest, you need your Maid/Mother/whatever so you can activate the two switches right? Well, once I could cut the vines and got the emerald stones I went over there, without the Mom/maid, and when I touched the switch she appeared, so I got the pendant.

Later on, I progressed her storyline, until we reached the pendant quest, and now is "pending" (eh).

Basically I have to "do" the pendant quest, but I have already done it.

I went through many saves and other storylines, so I rather not go back, any idea on how to solve this bug?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
I messed up thanks to a gamebug.

So there's the pendant quest, you need your Maid/Mother/whatever so you can activate the two switches right? Well, once I could cut the vines and got the emerald stones I went over there, without the Mom/maid, and when I touched the switch she appeared, so I got the pendant.

Later on, I progressed her storyline, until we reached the pendant quest, and now is "pending" (eh).

Basically I have to "do" the pendant quest, but I have already done it.

I went through many saves and other storylines, so I rather not go back, any idea on how to solve this bug?
It's a bug, nothing you can do. It happens. Get someone else's save maybe.

I started a new game but i can't get the bottle and when i go to the other house the hole is already digged?
You started a game but skipped the tutorial.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i think i fucked up....
i got the Pendant before i got the mission for it... so now that i do have the mission for it i can't retrieve it since i already did...is there a way to solve this or am i stuck?

Reactions: septacycell
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes