cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Hmm...I did the mission when I went to the forest, and Mary came out of nowhere and she and I did the part about her Pendant. After that, I finished the 3 missions of Tana and when I checked the journal it said I need to talk to Mary at night...And that is what I am currently stuck on. She is not available to talk at night, so I am trying to figure out how to progress with Mary. I also tried looking up walkthroughs, but none that are Beta v 1.0. Any help would be great.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
minerva tf- complete goo queen quest and return to her
theater - go bunny mansion and unlock it with 10-ish goddess coin
Do you know how to do the task: Talk to Mary at night for the Pendant Quest? I'm playing the beta v 1.0 version and I'm stuck

Neigel

Aug 21, 2017
Do you know how to do the task: Talk to Mary at night for the Pendant Quest? I'm playing the beta v 1.0 version and I'm stuck
If you have done the steps leading up to it, Mary should be standing outside her bedroom at night. You should just have to talk to her.

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
If you have done the steps leading up to it, Mary should be standing outside her bedroom at night. You should just have to talk to her.
Long story short, I was doing one of Lana's missions in the forest until I did the Pendant Quest in the forest when Mary came out of nowhere to help with the puzzle. I didn't think of it at first, until I finished it and saw there's more to the quest from the journal. And when I want t talk to her at night, she's asleep. So, any ideas?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Long story short, I was doing one of Lana's missions in the forest until I did the Pendant Quest in the forest when Mary came out of nowhere to help with the puzzle. I didn't think of it at first, until I finished it and saw there's more to the quest from the journal. And when I want t talk to her at night, she's asleep. So, any ideas?
That's obviously a bug and you're screwed. Restart the game I guess.

Reactions: PugWug

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Hello.

I have gotten a while into the game and forgot the mom quest line. I have gotten the pendant for mom, but now i cant progress further on than bath with mom (no action happening), i cannot talk to her because when i press the button its like i pressed nevermind. Can anyone help me?
sleep at night. not late night.
Thanks for this. I got stuck at this same spot, except the mom would tell me to be careful of the goo girls when I would select talk. I know we get the first mom masturbating scene early on when there's nothing to do at night except go to bed, but this became less obvious of a choice once we had many thing to do at night.

I was walking into the house in late night expecting to maybe get a new masturbation scene without realizing it would only happen in late night after sleeping at night. Maybe it would be good to make this another way to trigger the mom masturbation scene.

Really digging the lore building. I've gotten a genuine shiver up my spine a couple times when there's a hint of ominous things to come. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: PugWug

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
Good news: I found a way to finish the Pendant Quest, the Halloween and Sakura Forest Quests. Bad news: does anyone know where I can find Goddess Nyx or know what else I can do to finish the game?

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
I found a way to finish the Pendant Quest. Now I need to increase my passion to lvl 3. Do you know how?

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I found a way to finish the Pendant Quest. Now I need to increase my passion to lvl 3. Do you know how?
I could be mistaken (but I'm pretty sure I'm right here), but based on looking through the game images after extraction, I'm pretty sure that Passion level 2 is the max that's in the game right now. I know I saw a patreon post that said the next update will include story to increase Lust to level 3, so I know that that's max for that stat right now.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
Anyone can post an image of the Akane sex scene? I don't have my computer, so the things will became hard to see :c

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone can post an image of the Akane sex scene? I don't have my computer, so the things will became hard to see :c
Check the second most recent Patreon post.

She has no story night now but will go all the way to sex next update.

Bobzot

Jun 10, 2018
My game crashes and I get a black screen with an error message when 1.) in sakura story i choose between lust or passion and 2) when during the day i give a bottle of wine to mum and try to have sex at night. Can anyone help?

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Tried both, didn't work though :(
The search function helps. The gallery is no longer accessed by cheat rock, it is in the Bunny Mansion.

If you read the changelog it will mention that it moved the Cheat Room to the Bunny Mansion (the huge house north of town). Go there and inside you'll find to the north exit the Theatre (the new name for the Cheat Room). You'll need 15 Goddess Coins to unlock (you can get a few by using the code "Blessing" on the Cheat Rock).
"Blessing" gives you 15 goddess coins.
"ResetHer" lets you rename the mom and redo her role and yours.
These are case sensitive.

Reactions: Adol and PugWug
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes