ANTagonist

May 27, 2017

Cyxioss

May 13, 2018
Guys I am stuck I found the pendant before I got the quest with mom picked up the pendant and the quest played few days later I got the quest to find her pendant but everytime I go there with mom it says "This is where we found the pendant" and we kiss nothing else happens? After talking to her again I get the exact same quest to find the pendant again

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Seriously hoping for some Haru content. She's my favorite design thus far between ToP or ZR. Would love her as a cameo for Zombie's Retreat as well.

Big boobs are great, but so far it seems like every character between the two games are huge breasted with Haru being the only character to stand out.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Guys I am stuck I found the pendant before I got the quest with mom picked up the pendant and the quest played few days later I got the quest to find her pendant but everytime I go there with mom it says "This is where we found the pendant" and we kiss nothing else happens? After talking to her again I get the exact same quest to find the pendant again
It's bugged, you're fucked. If you've an earlier save use that, otherwise start over or use someone else's save.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Seriously hoping for some Haru content. She's my favorite design thus far between ToP or ZR. Would love her as a cameo for Zombie's Retreat as well.

Big boobs are great, but so far it seems like every character between the two games are huge breasted with Haru being the only character to stand out.
This update is all Akane but apparently the order of the next couple of updates has been decided, with Haru getting an update before Fae and Flora.

Reactions: kimjongew
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes