geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Last time I tried this game was back in, I dunno, 0.2, 0.3? It was really light on content then so I've been waiting. I Just caught came across a screen grab of a cutie with short pink hair and she's the first girl I've seen whose face doesn't look exactly the same as every other girl, so I think I'm ready to give this a whirl again. Will possibly report back my opinions if they are strong one way or another, though I've been looking forward to this somewhat.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
looks like ive found a game killing bug,done library job for aunt, gave her the book, went back at night for reward had anal sex, then went home latenight ,went to bed & nothing, music still plays but get the black screen you get before morning,i can press esc & use options but game wont move on,help please

woody

Jan 31, 2017
I keep getting "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properly 'width' of null". Does anybody know how to fix this?
i got that because i kept enlarging the window by grabbing the corner & stretching the window,it stopped when i used full screen or default window

freddi

Jul 18, 2017
Hello.

I have gotten a while into the game and forgot the mom quest line. I have gotten the pendant for mom, but now i cant progress further on than bath with mom (no action happening), i cannot talk to her because when i press the button its like i pressed nevermind. Can anyone help me?

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Hello.

I have gotten a while into the game and forgot the mom quest line. I have gotten the pendant for mom, but now i cant progress further on than bath with mom (no action happening), i cannot talk to her because when i press the button its like i pressed nevermind. Can anyone help me?
sleep at night. not late night.

Reactions: geemergary

freddi

Jul 18, 2017
Question, i cant find anything about it in the walktrough

when you have done the special date for the bartender(sex scene) its late night and you can hear aunt and bartender if you click on door. Is there something to do with this further, or is that not yet?

Reactions: OldHardy

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Open the iron door in Rose's storage shed.
Alright I think I found it, after having sex with rose the next time you talk with her she'll ask you to meet her in the studio at night. After speaking with her and offering to help she'll give you the mysterious key to open the iron door in the storage shed.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Question, i cant find anything about it in the walktrough

when you have done the special date for the bartender(sex scene) its late night and you can hear aunt and bartender if you click on door. Is there something to do with this further, or is that not yet?
That's just an easter egg, there's nothing there.

OldHardy

Feb 17, 2018
Alright I think I found it, after having sex with rose the next time you talk with her she'll ask you to meet her in the studio at night. After speaking with her and offering to help she'll give you the mysterious key to open the iron door in the storage shed.
Great. Thank you so much.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Can you increase your Passion to lvl 3 somehow? I unlocked the ability to chop vines (Passion lvl 1) and the titfuck scene (Passion lvl 2). I feel like I just hit the end of the build already..

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes