gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys why after sex scene with Tana it does not repeat here? all the scene i have but not her sex scene here is the save file

full save

P.S : i love your game and it always gets better with each day pass .....

Reactions: Eucalyptuz

Daishikan

Apr 18, 2018
Yo i seemed to lose the dash function, always dash is on, but the character walks slow af, i tried turning it off and on, reloading the game and all that, someone know the solution?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
guys why after sex scene with Tana it does not repeat here? all the scene i have but not her sex scene here is the save file

full save

P.S : i love your game and it always gets better with each day pass .....
Because it's a beta release and it's bugged.

Reactions: gartal

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
game gives me error msg when trying to have sex with mom at night also i get black screen after sex with goo queen

ArmyAmy321

May 10, 2018
Did they fix that god awful bottleneck on the button smashing sequence trial ? the one where you need to prove yourself as the man on the village inside the cave

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Did they fix that god awful bottleneck on the button smashing sequence trial ? the one where you need to prove yourself as the man on the village inside the cave
I think not, I gave it up on that shit and downloaded someone's save up here

reaper58605

Oct 17, 2017
I think my game is bugged. I got the pendant early by accident (I hadn't gotten her outfit yet and it allowed me to get it) and now I can't trigger the blowjob puzzle. I can't go south to find that glowing orb of vibrant energy, go to the attic, and her masturbation scene doesn't seem to be triggering (but there was one earlier in the game, so that may have bugged too). Am I missing something or is there something I can edit in the save file to proceed?

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
This game is amazing. Lots of hot MILFs! Hopefully the MC will impregnate his mom and aunt.

Only negative about this game is RPG maker.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
passion lvl 3 ? how to get
It's impossible at this point (wait for future version).

the color sequence in the raylene cellar?
Red, Green, Yellow and Blue (there's a walkthrough with images available on the first post).

Are you talking about the Strenght Quest? If you raise the strength above 3 it becomes easier. Although I had an easier time on this version that the last one (the last one, 0.9.9, I got it with Strenght=4 at the last second while on this one, 1.0, I got it in half the time available with Strenght=4).

where's the save location?
Are you talking about the folder? If so the save folder is right where the .exe file is.

Password 'Paradise' is not working
If you read the changelog it will mention that it moved the Cheat Room (what the password 'Paradise' opened) to the Bunny Mansion (the huge house north of town). Go there and inside you'll find to the north exit the Theatre (the new name for the Cheat Room). You'll need 15 Goddess Coins to unlock (you can get a few by using the code "Blessing" on the Cheat Rock).

Reactions: sickkid89

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
I can not save my game, whenever I try the slot does not get saved and after giving up saving it appears here .
1546013252136.png

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes