citrushouse

Oct 31, 2018
I love these types of games! Is there a word for this type of artwork?

I found it funny that in the beginning there is a disclaimer that no one in the game is blood related, but as you play, the text turns into "mom." I love that you can name her and choose a relationship, but defeats the purpose when it just reverts back to "mom."

Reactions: PugWug and Rock H.

citrushouse

Oct 31, 2018
I love these types of games! Is there a word for this type of artwork?

I found it funny that in the beginning there is a disclaimer that no one in the game is blood related, but as you play, the text turns into "mom." I love that you can name her and choose a relationship, but defeats the purpose when it just reverts back to "mom."
At night, go to the purple door area next to the Autumn Pond. Go through the purple door, head North to the spooky manor building. There's a chest to the left, that's where it is!

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Do you need to install anything else to make this game work? I have seen this being the case for some RPGM games. The executable won't run for some reason.

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

Hey guys!
Pardon the mess, there's been a bunch of Goo around here lately... Anyways, everything's back on schedule rotating between Zombie's Retreat and Town of Passion and it's already time to start talking about Beta 1.0!!
== Beta 1.0 ==
So, despite the number, there's nothing extremely different about this build compared to others. It will be a standard update as usual. Some people have asked if the story will be completed in this build; the answer is no. I'm aiming more so around 2.0 for that!
However, because of the timing, I want to have this build focus on the Passion plot line rather than a specific character! Currently, I have 3 different women planned to receive a scene in this build. When your Passion level hits 2, you will be able to complete this quest that will unlock more details about the story.
In addition, I want to try and polish up some older details as well. Mary and Rose for instance haven't had their quests entered in the quest log, etc. I don't think there's much to change but I'd like to just fix up some old content a bit. Tana will have some significant changes. (Definitely not a hint for 1 of the 3 women getting new scenes...)
Release date is too soon to say but I will let you know once I have a comfortable window planned

=====
That's about everything so far. Stay tuned for the usual teasers and sneak peeks! Thank you guys for your support and I will see you soon!

FUM310

May 20, 2018
can someone help me with the rope? cause, it seems that I can't bought it on mystery store so can anyone help me

well I see rope on Rose storage but I couldn't pick it up

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
can someone help me with the rope? cause, it seems that I can't bought it on mystery store so can anyone help me

well I see rope on Rose storage but I couldn't pick it up
The rope should be purchasable in the Mystery Store if you have the money for it.
You may need to buy more than one during the game.
They are purchased via the same process as purchasing a bottle of wine.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
i cant get the 3 butterflies for my life in the Mary Bunny Costume quest in Sakura Forest. They are literally impossible to get since they can't be reached (trees block any route). Am I supposed to be doing something else?

EDIT: Just realized that the butterflies aren't those fairy things in Sakura Forest at Night, but rather butterflies in VALENCIA at LATE NIGHT, like it said.
Oof

Last edited:

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
An option in the cheat room for the scene text to show up or not would be awesome. These scenes are better when you see whats being said.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Can someone tell me if the rosa x raylene in raylene's room at late night accessible, what am I missing if I don't have 2 passion points. What's with the ghost near home beyond water? Also in the easter event area, under crimson gem, there's a box at the end that can't be opened, any advice?

Last edited:

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
How do I cut down the vines to get access to maze?
do enough dating with mom to get her to open the green door. After that go into it solo and find the blue haired girl and do a task for her to get the scythe used for cutting vines.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone tell me if the rosa x raylene in raylene's room at late night accessible, what am I missing if I don't have 2 passion points. What's with the ghost near home beyond water? Also in the easter event area, under crimson gem, there's a box at the end that can't be opened, any advice?
No. It's not important. You can't open it, end of story.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes