xknow

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a gallery mode in this? Main gripe with RPGM games is that there's no way to revisit a scene without a save at it :/
there is a cheat room, in south of your house, but there is only scenes you completed, just for revisit.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
never mind figured it out

The war book on the south left
monster book on middle left
boundary book on top left
and pleasure book on right
i do it but i still cant reach the pink book , any help please? thank you so much

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
Got my picture walkthrough updated for the new stuff, it's all at the bottom for now, later on I'll slot it into a more convenient place in the walkthrough.

Paradise - Cheat Room
Inked - Little monochrome easter egg for M.
SirenSez - not entirely sure what this does.
ResetHer - Allows you to change M's name, relation to you and your relation to her.
Blessing - gives you Goddess Coins.
where is the cheat room please?

Zoshire

Feb 18, 2018
Get a piece of rope, then go down the well.

After obtaining the Amethyst Fragment, wait until night and open the purple door above the well.

Go east until you find someone with a hood.

She will run off, follow her.

You will have to solve a series of Lights Out style puzzles (similar to the beginning of the game).

When you finish, she will give you a potion that raises any stat of your choice. Make sure you drink it.

After you're done, if you go back, you can get a gloryhole scene.
Where do i get the rope?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Help please. :(
Apparently, it is impossible for me to successfully complete the strength test at the dojo. I already tried everything that has been proposed in this thread (full screen, change compatibility setting, failing once then retry), I even downloaded an auto keyboard key program but it keeps failing nonetheless.
My strength stat is 3 (I'm following the walkthrough step by step) and I'm on windows 10 64 bit.

I'm attaching my savegame here, if someone is willing to get past that awful minigame for me I would greatly appreciate that!

Thank you in advance.

Oct 9, 2017
Apparently, it is impossible for me to successfully complete the strength test at the dojo. I already tried everything that has been proposed in this thread (full screen, change compatibility setting, failing once then retry), I even downloaded an auto keyboard key program but it keeps failing nonetheless.
My strength stat is 3 (I'm following the walkthrough step by step) and I'm on windows 10 64 bit.

I'm attaching my savegame here, if someone is willing to get past that awful minigame for me I would greatly appreciate that!

Thank you in advance.
You can beat it, it just takes a LOT of button mashing.

Butter Duck

Mar 5, 2018
So, I was following the walkthrough and everything was okay until i got stuck with the Evelynn quest.

After you get out of the temple for the first time and in the next morning the walkthrough said that i should enter her shop and leave then go to the temple, but i can't enter it without evelynn... and i tried to take her with me but the puzzle didn't trigger ... what should i do now ?

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017

Thank you in advance.
You can beat it at strength 5 while doing those things.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
You can beat it at strength 5 while doing those things.
So you're telling me that the walkthrough is wrong? That sounds a little bit strange because that would be a huge mistake (asking to do things at 2 levels below the requirements).

I'm going to cheat by setting the strength stat at 5 and will try again later. I will post the progress for whoever is interested.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Why do the MC keeps calling his mom Mimi after a while is this a type or censoring . Can i fix that some how its anoying >

Yetisan

Jan 20, 2017

Thank you in advance.
Had to write a small button bashing script to get past this.
i used AutoHotKey for it but i'm sure there are other bits of software that you can use

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
Does Reylene only have 1 sex scene? The walkthrough implies there's another after going through yet another trail (after going on a 2nd special date), but I cant seem to trigger it.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes