R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

This has been a problem persisting for a while for a select few people. I worked with another player to figure out the cause and it looks like Yanfly's Core Engine plugin is the problem. However, that plugin fixes a common glitch with RPGMV that causes issues when events overlap with each other. There's a few cutscenes in this game that would softlock because of that.

If anyone is pretty savvy with coding and understands the root of the problem better than I do, I'd love the help because at this point, I think it's beyond my knowledge to fix and I've tried almost every solution I could think of. Worst case scenario, I'm going to disable the plugin in the future and go through every issue that is caused by the missing plugin so that everyone can play at some point. I hate seeing people not able to play because of this problem.
In my opinion, as long as your game works in Windows and Mac, you should not force yourself to fix this for wine users. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: Calyps0

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Great stuff here keep up good work.

It might be too late for that but tsundere Older Sister would be good addition to this ;]

Reactions: Siren

Angmir

May 29, 2017
At the moment we just had the handjob scene in the Inn?
Mother
Kissing at home
Kissing at forest
Bathing
Bath handjob
Bath boobjob
Bath blowjob

Aunt
Kissing
Footjob
Sex rewerse cowgirl

Goddess
Brest-squeeze

Tawer Owner
Handjob

All scenes have at least 2 diffrent versions some have more (1st time, 2nd+ time, after reaching high relationship level)

Reactions: luisar018

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone, I just informed you that I did an android version so I'll leave the link.

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
After looking around (and with no small amount of help from my friend) I was able to finally install it on my mobile but here's the problem...

It's so frustratingly slow at the beginning it's comparable to a video going frame by frame every five seconds.

Literally

Is there anyway to fix this? Or if by some twisted sense of humor, the game decided to go slower than a turtle just to mess with me.

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
Hi everyone, I just informed you that I did an android version so I'll leave the link.
I forgot to say that in the cellulare models I tried were the sansung s8 + and lg style 3 in both the fluid played the game but when I tried it on a galaxy j1 appear errors so they will need at least that their cell has as 2gb ram and a not so old processor.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
How often is siren updating??
The game or just in general?
Game is on a monthly release with Siren already saying that this may get a little all over the place at times. Otherwise updates are usually every one or two weeks give or take.

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Screenshot_20171004-104359.png After playing for 3 days 3 nights, finally came out from this library, nice siren you make my brain spin, awesome game (y)

Thanks vey much

Last edited:
Reactions: Doom64HD3D

Gsuizz

Aug 28, 2017
The game is cooo, but is hard to play on android.... we can't choice name, because dont have erase, we cant save game , we cant choice item , because cant back(dont have back ↩)
:((((
I realy wanna play on android, but is impossible :((((

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017
The game is cooo, but is hard to play on android.... we can't choice name, because dont have erase, we cant save game , we cant choice item , because cant back(dont have back ↩)
:((((
I realy wanna play on android, but is impossible :((((
Hello friend I made this version for android and for what I say I just have to touch the screen with both fingers at the same time to delete something or so that the save menu appears.

Gsuizz

Aug 28, 2017
[QUOTE = "Doom64HD3D, post: 234121, membro: 86367"] Olá, amigo Eu fiz esta versão para o Android e para o que eu digo Eu só tenho que tocar a tela com os dois dedos ao mesmo tempo para excluir algo ou assim que salvar O menu aparece. [/ QUOTE]
Hahahaahaha working now
Cooooooooool
Hello friend I made this version for android and for what I say I just have to touch the screen with both fingers at the same time to delete something or so that the save menu appears.
Cooooool maaaaaan*---*
Now i can play fullgame haahaaha
working everything the to much

Gsuizz

Aug 28, 2017
Please... what i need to do, after finish quest about, aunt and mom? Have any outher scene to unlock?

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Very good 2D art, nice story line and good animations. I hope animations get better next updates.
I stats full, I played all scenes one more time and tried all choices.
So, where is the my easter egg :)

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes