Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Damn, another game which I'm forced to skip because the main hero is a little kid. :confused:
(I can understand almost all Japanese fetishes, but shota [which is intended primarily for 30-45 years old women] is just stupid)
Siren is a decent developer, but why must be main theme of all his games pedophilia?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Damn, another game which I'm forced to skip because the main hero is a little kid. :confused:
(I can understand almost all Japanese fetishes, but shota [which is intended primarily for 30-45 years old women] is just stupid)
Siren is a decent developer, but why must be main theme of all his games pedophilia?
Its a nice but oddly popular fetish, but if you care about the MC more than the girls you're doing it wrong my man. The front hole is the goal, gotta be the key to that lock if y'know what I'm sayin'.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Its a nice but oddly popular fetish, but if you care about the MC more than the girls you're doing it wrong my man. The front hole is the goal, gotta be the key to that lock if y'know what I'm sayin'.
It is very important for me to be able to put myself in the role of the main character.
I can not do it if the main hero is a kid. I could handle some adult-looking high school student, but not some brat.
How can I be interested in the game if I'm not interested in my game character?
I just do not care about the fate of some little child.

Anyway, shota is a theme intended for the female audience, but the game seems to be designed for the male audience.
Rather counterproductive design... :LOL:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
It is very important for me to be able to put myself in the role of the main character.
I can not do it if the main hero is a kid. I could handle some adult-looking high school student, but not some brat.
How can I be interested in the game if I'm not interested in my game character?
I just do not care about the fate of some little child.

Anyway, shota is a theme intended for the female audience, but the game seems to be designed for the male audience.
Rather counterproductive design... :LOL:
To each their own but with the emphasis being on the varied design of the woman and their personalities it makes sense you focus of them and not the MC, who for all intents and purposes is the dick in the scenes.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v1.1.2!

PC (163MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
No one cares about your bad taste mate, if you don't like it then don't play it, but we don't need to hear you crying about it. This isn't your livejournal.

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
I havent checked this game out in a few months. Really enjoyed it when I first tried it up, just hope there were a few quality of life updates. Still really excited tho

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
i was fascinated by middle-aged ladies when i was young. so i can put myself in it very well. the tastes just diverge. ;)

Reactions: biggienpac

RARTE96

Oct 30, 2018
Someone could please tell me how to unlock the Aunt/Bartender sprite scene that is mention on the changelog

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Who can tell me how the Akane Questline starts or better said continues? cause I think she was One of the Girls from the Strenght test. Wright?
Sorry for asking , found here and F..d here! :)

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Who can tell me how the Akane Questline starts or better said continues? cause I think she was One of the Girls from the Strenght test. Wright?
Talk to her in the evening and then select 'Special Training'. Repeat the next day until it finishes. I think you need to have at least 3 Strength to start it.

webopvuhu

Aug 13, 2017
Is there a specific keyword to use while naming characters or "mom/son" is enough? Because my character still talks like "mary is doing stuff"..

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes