symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
any other good game like this and dont have to be shota i dont really mind about ntr also as long good 2rpgm game tired play 3d and other 3d stuff wanted to start back 2d game back

Croaker23

Jul 29, 2017
I just noticed that I'm 4/5 for crafted items, with Cupid's Outfit, Holiday Outfit, Spooky Manor Page, and Spring Festival Page.

What crafted item am I missing? I checked the walkthrough and didn't see anything else.

alex12121212

Sep 10, 2018
Can't complete the butterfly quest, because evelynn isn't in the shop anymore. How do I get her to come back to the shop? The only thing in their is the letter on the counter.

York24

Dec 10, 2017
peek into raylenes room under the bar when it's late at night.
EDIT: Also I think you have to avoid doing anything with them for the day.
Can you elaborate? I go into the bar late at night and no one is there. under the bar is the maze with the switches. Thanks

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Huh, I found Maria, the ghost, from the halloween area, in main hub area between the purple door and the fountain fairy during the night. (offers play / talk). Talk did nothing, play resulted in her booty call, the halloween scene and 1 time skip.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Can you elaborate? I go into the bar late at night and no one is there. under the bar is the maze with the switches. Thanks
If you've done Raylene and Rose you might have found that Raylenes bedroom sometimes is locked and you can hear the voices of those 2 but could not do anything. Don't do anything with those 2 for a whole day and late at night go to Raylenes bedroom and you'll be able to peek now. 2 such peeking scenes so return next late night or within a week, the schedule might be week based.

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
hey guys i cant going to sleep after i fucked auties ass. im just stucked at a black screen with the BGM and and i can still control my menus can someone help me ?

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
You may have to progress both their story lines, but if you show up at the bar cellar late at night and click on the door close to where you enter the cellar your character should remark about it being locked. Your character will then hear rose and raylene's voice, giving you the option to peek. You also have to avoid doing anything sexual with them the entire day. I also had raylene in her latex costume, so that might be a factor too.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
any game like this?
By 'like this' I am going to assume you mean rpg-esq games, so:

Zombie's Retreat (made by the same developer), Zombie's Life (Nergal's nest), Urban Demons (Nergal's nest), The Legend of Queen Opala

Reactions: symxxx

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Hi everyone. Does anyone know what the password on the rock is on v1.1/ v1.1.2?
I remember it being "Paradise" but i think its changed :(

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Its been moved to the mansion for 15 GC :/
My bad, didn't explore there til now.
I'm assuming the rock doesn't work anymore.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
I really hope that Aunt's and Mary's/Mom's dialogues won't be changed for when Siren's planing to re-do some characters and add voice acting :confused:
I hadn't even considered the new voice acting would be affected by this. It's possible they'll do both an Incest and Non-incest version, but its doubtful.

memeboi63

Mar 17, 2018
Anybody know how to make this work with wine/wineskin? it worked last update and i'm probably just missing something

EDIT: if you're currently using wineskin winery for it just download the compressed ver, copy the folder in and drop your savefiles into the "Save" folder

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes