NoBad

Apr 13, 2018
For some reason, I can't seem to advance my relationship with the mother character. I can get in the bath with her but, that's it.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
Anybody know how to make this work with wine/wineskin? it worked last update and i'm probably just missing something

EDIT: if you're currently using wineskin winery for it just download the compressed ver, copy the folder in and drop your savefiles into the "Save" folder
what is wine wineskin? new costumer if yes can give download link?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Is the walkthrough really necessary? Or it will be too hassle without one?
It's entirely possible to play the whole game without it, if you're particularly attentive. It'll just take a lot longer.

For some reason, I can't seem to advance my relationship with the mother character. I can get in the bath with her but, that's it.
You need to interact with other characters as well, you can't unlock all her scenes purely through interacting with her.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Speaking of the lirbrary, forgot how to access the secret room in the library (ie how to prompt the MC to activate the switch behind the fireplace)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I hadn't even considered the new voice acting would be affected by this. It's possible they'll do both an Incest and Non-incest version, but its doubtful.
- Voice Acting -
I've begun to commission voice packs for the characters in ToP starting with Akane in this build. I plan to re-do some of the
previous characters as well so those will be included in future changelogs.
I just thought that specific dialogue would be redone as I don't really know of anything else needing to be redone

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Was so hoping for a new cutscene the moment the lust path reached level 3 like it did for level's 1 and 2 but sadly this wasn't the case. I wonder which character will cause your passion level to go to level 3.

Arilou91

Aug 4, 2018
I just noticed that I'm 4/5 for crafted items, with Cupid's Outfit, Holiday Outfit, Spooky Manor Page, and Spring Festival Page.

What crafted item am I missing? I checked the walkthrough and didn't see anything else.
Crafting a Goddess Coin will make it 5/5

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
That walkthrough is by me, actually. And there's no point in making a PDF version when I haven't updated it for the new update yet.
So you made the walkthrough? Thank you but I have a question. This is my first playthrough, I am playing v1.1.2, so far the walkthrough has been spot on. But I ran into problem. Right after the special date with Raylene (unlocked her wardrobe), sleep. Next morning it just says go to Evelynns Mystery shop. Then go to Red Barrier/Grockian temple to get to the next maze challenge. First what do you do at Evelynns shop?(ie: talk,explore,nothing, some kind of combo?) Because if I just try to go to Temple I'm told I should have Evelynn with me, But your pictures don't show her following you in the walkthrough, also if I do explore and she followed I go to Temple and nothing happens I go through last door to the room I go the BJ in but nothing happens. (I'm not transported to a new maze as your walkthrough says. I'm missing something or the story has changed since this walkthrough was made.
Thanks for your help and for the walkthrough.

Edit: ok I continue the next set of missions skipping this. Then after I asked Evelynn for the date or else for M next morning I found the note that she went to Temple alone. So maybe add to your note that this may not automatically trigger the next day and player may have to sleep a night. Thanks again for the walkthrough, I'm sure I would be lost without it.

Reactions: sonhot and lovegoel

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i hae one question about the hole pure and corruption what happens at the end do you pick witch one you want. beuase to get all the sex scenes you have to sleep with every one.

TheFriskyJacket

Mar 2, 2018
i hae one question about the hole pure and corruption what happens at the end do you pick witch one you want. beuase to get all the sex scenes you have to sleep with every one.
From the looks of it its probably not gonna have multiple endings. If i had to guess the story id say the Villain isn't the goddess of lust but someone who stole her powers/name. The nameless maiden you sometimes dream of is probably the real goddess of lust.

May 3, 2017
So, I came across to a point that I needed to choose between passion and lust. Well, I totally forgot the name of this game, so I picked lust. Now I could not proceed whatever the fountain goddess path. FML. Was trying to use rpg save editor but not successful :( Just too lazy to restart almost from beginning.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes