emris93

May 24, 2017
Hello all,
Do you have sound in the game ? Because overnight I don't have any sound in the game. In options all is in 100%.
Any idea please ?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Hey guys! Spring is in the air and always brings a new sense of revitalization. I've decided that the theme of this build is going to be based on Spring Cleaning.
== What's New ==
This build will add some new content to two characters; Mary and (secret). There's been a lot of things I've been wanting to add for quite some time (since this time last year, even) and I want to take a short amount of time to try and catch up on some of those things.
-The secret chest found in the Spring Event from last year will now finally have a function.
-Mary will have more day to day 'interactions' as well!

== New Artist! ==
Part of the reason for this build as well is because I was recently working with another artist doing test commissions to see if they were a fit for matching the ToP style.
Unfortunately I haven't heard from Muffy since December and prior to that, Muffy was very difficult to get in touch with. She was the one who was designing most of the costumes so that set us back a bit. While I hope that she's okay and still hope to hear from her, development must continue on. For a while, it's just been ProfessorF doing art and he has a very busy life outside of ToP.
So I've been working with a new artist, and they have designed some new costumes and an echo scene as a test! I'm happy to welcome Spruce to the Domain! You may have seen some fan art that was recently done by them ;P
Spruce will be helping out on sort of a seasonal schedule but we've currently been working on some costumes for a future event! The test commissions were so good that I felt it'd be a waste to not include an update for them.
For story enthusiasts, Beta 1.3 will feature Haru so don't worry! She'll have her time soon!
=======
That's about everything for this update! I'll announce a release date as we get closer to actually knowing. Thank you all so much for your support!
There's a few other special announcements I'm hoping to make soon as well so stay tuned! It's been quite a busy couple of months ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Hope your artist is ok. The next update sounds like it will be a blast hope yall will get everything in working order.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
best looking game ive played and I love many of whats being put into it. its going to be my top 10 games list for quite awhile :)

Reactions: Nerymon

viperrr2020

Mar 18, 2019
he can someone help me im trying to download town of passion on my laptop and it wont load up as a game once ive downloaded it, can someone help me please as im stuck

viperrr2020

Mar 18, 2019
any other good game like this and dont have to be shota i dont really mind about ntr also as long good 2rpgm game tired play 3d and other 3d stuff wanted to start back 2d game back
try epicdemic game dude its a grind but fun game to play

viperrr2020

Mar 18, 2019
Here is a compressed win version of v1.1.2!

PC (163MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hey could you help me pls when i try to download this game it doesnt wont to load as a game it just does nothing and idk how to get it to work so i can play the 1.1.2 update as ive completed 0.531 i think it is one

Reactions: DarkLabs02
U

User_23654

hey could you help me pls when i try to download this game it doesnt wont to load as a game it just does nothing and idk how to get it to work so i can play the 1.1.2 update as ive completed 0.531 i think it is one
Did you unzipped it?

Sarix

Jun 14, 2017
Well the Developer and the game itself does mention it's best to start a new save whenever there's a new update......
which i would be fine with but i have only played the current version and it wont let me load its own saves...

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes