Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there a fix for the black screen thing? I had just finished the aptitude test for strength and decided to grab the red shard from the cave and now any time I try to sleep in the bed it just goes to a black screen.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017

Can Anyone post theses?

Jan 15, 2019
Zombie's Retreat art looks better.. still didn't play it tough, so I will safe my judgment for a review. I hope it will be positive, because Zombie's Retreat did suck me up good into that game. I hope for similar effect with this one
ScarlettAnn is one of the best hentai artists who has ever lived when it comes to attention to detail, but she is very set on what she is willing to do in terms of themes (big breasted ladies). Even if you do like her art, you'll get bored very quickly. It is like Milftoon. Horny boys and women who get fucked no matter how much they protest. Other artists have their own kinks which can spice up your sexy appetite and the artist Siren's Domain had hired is more appropriate given the setting and use of fantasy related races (slimes, orcs and elves). ScarlettAnn will do fanart of Urban Demons and that is about as far as S-A goes in being different from what she normally sticks too. It is very much unfair and inadequate to compare ScarlettAnn to ToP as the two diverge quite considerably in what themes of hentai they indulge into. It is like comparing Slayers to Digimon. The two are way too different to be properly compared to one another, except they both come from Japan.

Dr.Tanik

Dec 22, 2018
hey um it keeps opening some internet explorer and when i hit open it just resets, what do i do?

twitterpation

Jun 27, 2017
I adore this game, but the lack of development for Haru is sad. I really like her design and personality, but she's gotten zero development compared to other girls like Raelynn, which is a shame because among the cast her design stands out the most (to me at least). Here's hoping Haru gets some love in the not too distant future!

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
well i
Zombie's Retreat art looks better.. still didn't play it tough, so I will safe my judgment for a review. I hope it will be positive, because Zombie's Retreat did suck me up good into that game. I hope for similar effect with this one
if you like that artwork..you may want to visit the original project "A Zombie's Life" a good game that reach to the end but i don't know if Nergal will finalize it ... he said he spend 2 week to perfect it and let see since he broke many promise...

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I adore this game, but the lack of development for Haru is sad. I really like her design and personality, but she's gotten zero development compared to other girls like Raelynn, which is a shame because among the cast her design stands out the most (to me at least). Here's hoping Haru gets some love in the not too distant future!
he do it by using pole to collect opinions...and seem like more people want to have scenes with M[om] vs A[unt]...but i really like the goddess...

Reactions: BlackOne 34

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
ScarlettAnn is one of the best hentai artists who has ever lived when it comes to attention to detail, but she is very set on what she is willing to do in terms of themes (big breasted ladies). Even if you do like her art, you'll get bored very quickly. It is like Milftoon. Horny boys and women who get fucked no matter how much they protest. Other artists have their own kinks which can spice up your sexy appetite and the artist Siren's Domain had hired is more appropriate given the setting and use of fantasy related races (slimes, orcs and elves). ScarlettAnn will do fanart of Urban Demons and that is about as far as S-A goes in being different from what she normally sticks too. It is very much unfair and inadequate to compare ScarlettAnn to ToP as the two diverge quite considerably in what themes of hentai they indulge into. It is like comparing Slayers to Digimon. The two are way too different to be properly compared to one another, except they both come from Japan.
kind of...i got bored sometime...but not means it isn't appeal...it keep you revisited many time...

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Same feelings here. Good news though, she has a planned update after Mary (either next update or the one after; can't remember)

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
ok people I have a problem, tried to look couldn't find an answer, I am where rose wants a gem and gives mc a key, we go to the nyx's fountain there these spider web kinda things, we have to fireball them and get the gem, the problem is, I can't get the gem because the secret cave constanly replenishes it self, and there is always a spiderweb kinda thing in there, and the gem never becomes clear to fireball and take it. (yes I am trying to follow the walkthrough as well) is this a bug? am I missing something? thanks in advance

Reactions: byedark
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes