PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
ok people I have a problem, tried to look couldn't find an answer, I am where rose wants a gem and gives mc a key, we go to the nyx's fountain there these spider web kinda things, we have to fireball them and get the gem, the problem is, I can't get the gem because the secret cave constanly replenishes it self, and there is always a spiderweb kinda thing in there, and the gem never becomes clear to fireball and take it. (yes I am trying to follow the walkthrough as well) is this a bug? am I missing something? thanks in advance
Did you hit everything? Based on what I'm reading, you might be missing one or two things to fireball at.

Reactions: badwonder

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok people I have a problem, tried to look couldn't find an answer, I am where rose wants a gem and gives mc a key, we go to the nyx's fountain there these spider web kinda things, we have to fireball them and get the gem, the problem is, I can't get the gem because the secret cave constanly replenishes it self, and there is always a spiderweb kinda thing in there, and the gem never becomes clear to fireball and take it. (yes I am trying to follow the walkthrough as well) is this a bug? am I missing something? thanks in advance
You don't need the eggnet cocoon from the secret cave... the crystal will become attackable if all eggnets from the main fountain area are destroyed

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
You haven't gotten every one. Some are hidden away a bit, there's one directly behind the red gem for example.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017

Progress Report! - Beta 1.2
Hey guys!
Time to share some of the new things coming to ToP Beta 1.2. This build, even more so than usual, has updates scattered across different parts of the game so I'll list some of those things here and in game when you carry over a save file.

== Lust Plotline ==
The Lust storyline has been updated and you can now visit Ragash when the time is right! You'll have to make your way past the dangerous swamp North of Valencia first though. Who knows what kind of dangerous monster girls are lurking in the shadows...
Both the Lust & Passion storylines will be finished later this year (currently planned for around the fall) and shortly after that, the final 'boss' of the game will be ready to be encountered. It's crazy to think that the game's ending is almost in sight!

== Akane Spring Quest ==
If you've completed the Sakura Forest questline, you may have noticed a chest hidden in the maze. You can now return there and start a new quest with Akane!

== New Exploration ==
Some items ingame have received new & improved functions which allow you to explore more obstacles. It also may be possible to upgrade some of your older key items now too!

== Release Date ==
I'm aiming for a $5+ Patron release on April 25th and a public release on April 29th!
I also mentioned that I'm hoping to have an Android release simultaneously. I'm unsure if that'll happen at the same time but if not, it should release shortly after so stay tuned! The Alpha release still had several issues to work on so there's still much to be done.
=====
There's a lot more that I'll include in the patch notes as well but this Spring Cleaning build has been a great way to go back and add some of those things that have been on my backlog for a while. I hope you guys enjoy playing Beta 1.2!
Thank you for your support and I will see you soon!

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
Did you hit everything? Based on what I'm reading, you might be missing one or two things to fireball at.
You don't need the eggnet cocoon from the secret cave... the crystal will become attackable if all eggnets from the main fountain area are destroyed
You haven't gotten every one. Some are hidden away a bit, there's one directly behind the red gem for example.
thank you you beautiful people, and you were right there was one directly behind and I did not see it and that was the last one. thanks for all the help

aonotsukune85

Mar 30, 2019
Here is a compressed win version of v1.1.2!

PC (163MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks. it's really help. original download 800MB /swt.

byedark

Apr 9, 2019
[QUOTE =“hotspot123,帖子:1818280,会员:951445”]我在尝试编辑时丢失了我的保存,任何人都可以提供完整的保存文件,请相当PLZ [/ QUOTE]
1.1.2beta save15 dont sleep in your bed 。else your screen will be black

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes