ilovetoes69

Aug 6, 2018
A work around for the sleeping in bed "forever in darkness" game breaker, I have the Cupid outfit on Rose and see her at the inn during late night. You'll wake up in front of the inn!

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Guys, to ge tthe Bow charm you need to go through the cave near the desert/temple door on the west side of town, beind the tavern. Instead of going left go right and use the gauntlet upgrade to move the bolder.
Go up the ladders and you'll find the charm in a blue chest.

Kabzs

Jan 16, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hail to the king, baby!
For those not bothered about reading the update itself, Siren has been listening to the complaints that the build-up hasn't been satisfiying and is gonna take steps to rectify that in the future.
Hey bro can you share the link for the hot fix?

Keirk

Oct 7, 2016

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hail to the king, baby!
For those not bothered about reading the update itself, Siren has been listening to the complaints that the build-up hasn't been satisfiying and is gonna take steps to rectify that in the future.
The link don't work

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
The face on Akane in the her new scene and on Mary in the breakfast scene doesn't really match, which is a shame. I hope they'll get fixed at some point. I haven't bothered doing the valentine-skip with Ragash yep, does her story lead anywhere or is the intimidation it?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
The face on Akane in the her new scene and on Mary in the breakfast scene doesn't really match, which is a shame. I hope they'll get fixed at some point. I haven't bothered doing the valentine-skip with Ragash yep, does her story lead anywhere or is the intimidation it?
Intimidation is it to be honest.
Give it some time, at least two updates or so.

ZoneMC71

May 6, 2018
For some reason i can only use the shovel on certain patches of rocks... :/ I'm unable to continue w/ the Aunt's storyline... is this an issue/bug or am I just an idiot? I've progressed throughout the rest of the game, but the issue persists.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
For some reason i can only use the shovel on certain patches of rocks... :/ I'm unable to continue w/ the Aunt's storyline... is this an issue/bug or am I just an idiot? I've progressed throughout the rest of the game, but the issue persists.
Only being able to use the shovel in certain areas is intentional and likely not a bug, that said you gotta tell us the last thing that happened with the aunt before we can say if its bugged or not.

ZoneMC71

May 6, 2018
Only being able to use the shovel in certain areas is intentional and likely not a bug, that said you gotta tell us the last thing that happened with the aunt before we can say if its bugged or not.
Sorry,
What I meant was I was able to follow through with the aunt's questline up until the "mysterious key" quest, where you access the area above the aunt's house. After interacting with the rock patch, it gives me the message "the ground feels weird here, I wonder if I can use something on these rocks?" which is bizarre since most other places with rocky patches I've been able to destroy them successfully... Maybe I just missed something completely, which is probably the case since nobody else seems to have an issue here.
If someone has a save after finishing the aunt's quest I'd very much appreciate it.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Sorry,
What I meant was I was able to follow through with the aunt's questline up until the "mysterious key" quest, where you access the area above the aunt's house. After interacting with the rock patch, it gives me the message "the ground feels weird here, I wonder if I can use something on these rocks?" which is bizarre since most other places with rocky patches I've been able to destroy them successfully... Maybe I just missed something completely, which is probably the case since nobody else seems to have an issue here.
If someone has a save after finishing the aunt's quest I'd very much appreciate it.
Maybe your shovel broke? It is a possibility, otherwise you encountered a nasty bug.

Has the dev said said anything about impreg / preg stuff in the game ? also what happend to all the men and the mc’s dad will that ever be revealed ? And i hope next update has some spicy stuff for the mom she the reason i play the game i love mom and son incest
Dev said no impreg/preg stuff planned since the game isn't meant to be quite that big. Nexu update is for the lifeguard and an intro to Jessie. Frankly there are a good amount of scenes for the mum and going another update without her getting another scene is alright.
Dev has said that due to the artist getting mixed up the mum will have another few scenes soon but just not yet.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes