Apr 25, 2019
For anyone, who wants a full Save.
Tell me if anything is missing.
PS: Load Save file 1

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Does anyone have any advice on the Akane Sakura forest event? I'm having serious trouble with the 3rd wave, keeps kicking my arse every time. Have died dozens of times now.

BeefCake918

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone have any advice on the Akane Sakura forest event? I'm having serious trouble with the 3rd wave, keeps kicking my arse every time. Have died dozens of times now.
I used the tree as a sort of bottleneck. Since they jump around trying to avoid running directly at you, you can use the tree to force them to run in front of you within range.

Reactions: Shardoom

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone mind tell me where do you get the breakfast hj and apron?

with that i think i almost done with my game and will post my save

Valera_25

Jan 18, 2018
Can some one tell me what i should do after i download new version (1.1.2) ?
Mother told me about Orc but i don't understand how i can find this orc

ilovetoes69

Aug 6, 2018
Can some one tell me what i should do after i download new version (1.1.2) ?
Mother told me about Orc but i don't understand how i can find this orc
At night, head to the Haunted Woods and go north! You have to solve a lever puzzle! Next you head north again and dodge some boulders and you'll find her!

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Im confused the dev said the mom would get a update in the next build ?? so its not this update but the next ?? also has he said there would be no impreg/ preg stuff ? or that it could happening its just not planned ? Also any info on where the men are or the mc’s dad ?
I was posting in the wrong thread man, this is Town of Passion and not Zombie's Retreat but to answer your questions it goes like this:
For Town of Passion the next update hasn't been decided on so we don't know who is getting the lion's share of the content next because Siren hasn't decided.
So far, there are no plans to have impregnation or pregnancy content in the game. Therefore there shall be no bellies rising.
As for the men of the villiage, we don't know where they are and there hasn't been any kind of update on them in the story as of yet.

Reactions: nln0

Valera_25

Jan 18, 2018
At night, head to the Haunted Woods and go north! You have to solve a lever puzzle! Next you head north again and dodge some boulders and you'll find her!
Maybe you don't uderstand me :)
Pink orc i solved many times ago.
I mean what i should do after i completed ken's story line?

Jul 6, 2017
I was posting in the wrong thread man, this is Town of Passion and not Zombie's Retreat but to answer your questions it goes like this:
For Town of Passion the next update hasn't been decided on so we don't know who is getting the lion's share of the content next because Siren hasn't decided.
So far, there are no plans to have impregnation or pregnancy content in the game. Therefore there shall be no bellies rising.
As for the men of the villiage, we don't know where they are and there hasn't been any kind of update on them in the story as of yet.
The Dev said something about Haru or Haku? (the sister of Akane) She probably has the next build on her side. ^^

Explo1232

May 10, 2018
Does anyone know where i can find carrot charm and bow charm?
I found 3 chaste but i don't know how to reach them, one top left upstairs Valencia, second one on left Goo kingdom, and last one middle on dangerous arena in Haunted Woods
Select Adventure or Normal costume, then when you're asked if you want her to wear it, say no.
This work on any costume but before you unlock naked one and select no changing outfit for Mary would crash/block game

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Does anyone know where i can find carrot charm and bow charm?
I found 3 chaste but i don't know how to reach them, one top left upstairs Valencia, second one on left Goo kingdom, and last one middle on dangerous arena in Haunted Woods

This work on any costume but before you unlock naked one and select no changing outfit for Mary would crash/block game
You find the Carrot charm in the Sakura Forest following the third advisable path. The Spring event if you didn't know what that is.
The Bow charm you need to have the upgraded gauntlets and go back through the cave near the red barrier, only this time you go right and move the grey boulder. Follow the path and you'll find a blue chest with the bow charm inside.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
whee is sakura forest again
Use the Book of Tales in the Bunny Manor and choose the Sakura event.

How do i can upgrade gauntlet? cannot find that
There is a wall next to the library in the centre of town, if you have the gauntlet then break that wall and you'll find the upgrade fountain. Throw the gauntlet into the fountain and spend five goddess coins to upgrade the gauntlet and make it stronger.

Reactions: Explo1232
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes