Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
so the mc appeard out of thin smoke ? you can make up stuff and change reality all you want but only if it makes sense to do so what do we gain from this that just makes me question thats its realy incest :D and oh oke thats very nice of you :D
This is a game with non-human people, magic and goddesses and you question that fact that a person can be born to only one parent?

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Evrything can happen i suppose but if that is the case they need to explain it cuz why have men in the first place if thats possible :D just my opnion and siren has not yet shared info about this so im not sure what the mc parents backstory is or if there is any at all
Siren was the one who said he doesn't have a dad.

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
That could mean allot things either that he is dead that he ran away or doesnt exist i would i say i have no dad if i never met him ? If he was born without a dad then i question why men exist in that world i dont care about logic just en explanation would be oke
He doesn't have a dad, that's the end of it. He was born from magic shenanigans, just accept it.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Let me check if i got everything:

- 3 costumes, bunny, appron and nude.
- 3 scenes, full bodybath, hj and bunny
- some sprite scenes.
- orc tease

Anything else in update?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
Let me check if i got everything:

- 3 costumes, bunny, appron and nude.
- 3 scenes, full bodybath, hj and bunny
- some sprite scenes.
- orc tease

Anything else in update?
Nude wasn't really a new costume as it was already in the game - sadly.

What did everyone think of the update? For me I think it pretty much killed the hype I had for this game.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Nude wasn't really a new costume as it was already in the game - sadly.

What did everyone think of the update? For me I think it pretty much killed the hype I had for this game.
For me it was bit wierd update, mom is only character that says thats all content for now but still she had new content, other hand aunt, barwench and shopkeeper dosent say that all for now, i went all out to find what im missing just to discover that i did not miss anything. Just for some reason line saying thats all has been removed.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP. Added changelog. Warning.. dev says it's a "wide" or "horizontal" update where there really isn't a specific focus.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here is the compressed version of v1.2.02 Patreon

Original size - 849 zipped
New size - 187 zipped

This is done by extracting the files out of the exe. Tested to be sure it runs. Then it was compressed using rpgm cruncher to 80% quality. All images were converted to .webp files but left the original extension to preserve compatability. I tested it again after compression to make sure it runs. Because of reduced file sizes, it loads much faster than the full sized version. Make sure your viewer has .webp codecs to see the images outside the game or use Chrome. Info is inside the file.

Download links: - - -

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes