Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Im confused the dev said the mom would get a update in the next build ?? so its not this update but the next ?? also has he said there would be no impreg/ preg stuff ? or that it could happening its just not planned ? Also any info on where the men are or the mc’s dad ?
Pregnancy is apparently a maybe, if we are getting it it won't be til the end. As for the men, we don't know, but MC doesn't have a dad.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

Can I get somebody to stamp my card? Two more links and I get a free blowjob.
Thanks but mega is fucked. After downloading 500mb it warns you, you have reached the quota. Big BS!

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
i know i should'nt be bitching about but when i saw the apron i was expection other scene not a hand job

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Evry kid that is born has a mom and dad either the dad is dead or he ran away ?? And how do you know the impreg/preg is a maybe ?
Every kid that is born in reality. Is this reality?

Because of dev comments in the discord that I am not going to dig up for you.

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
am i supposed to move that black rock in sakura forest on crimson layout to get the chest or what and if yes how do i move it?
nvm

Reactions: hons

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
am i supposed to move that black rock in sakura forest on crimson layout to get the chest or what and if yes how do i move it?
nvm
Upgrade the gauntlets by smashing the wall just to the left of the library. Costs 5 Goddess coins. You can upgrade the shovel there too.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes