Jan 26, 2018

I'm getting this error everytime I go into settings and change anything there. I also can´t load my save, always have to click "new game".

Already downloaded the files twice, didn´t help.

Anyone might know a fix? Thanks

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
People who aren't clever or patient enough to figure it out themselves. Which is more than a few. Besides, most of the space is taken up by pictures.
I think he meant who had the time to come up with that walkthrough, not people reading it

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
first time im playing this, pretty sure the "maid" character is supposed to be mom to workaround patreon stuff right? will there be a different dialogue if you put it as mom?

also, are the first 2 choices affect anything later on or is it just flavor?

Reactions: Zeca Suez
Feb 16, 2018
For anyone who don't want to start from the beginning and having a hard time to find their saves from the previous version, this works for me.
1. Copied my save file from previous version
2. Download, extract the new version
3. Start new game, save. You now have a save file. (file1.rpgsave)
4. Paste save file from old version, delete the save file from new version, and rename the save file from old version to file1.rpgsave (if you copied the file1.rpgsave from old, then just replace the save file)

I'm now playing and hope that it didn't have any bugs from doing this. Enjoy.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Akane - Spring Sex (Deluxe) , Mary Breakfast HJ and Mary Apron Costume? Thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind I'm only missing Akane Spring Sex. I can't figure out how to get this. Does anyone know?

throwawayboy112

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Akane - Spring Sex (Deluxe) , Mary Breakfast HJ and Mary Apron Costume? Thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind I'm only missing Akane Spring Sex. I can't figure out how to get this. Does anyone know?
go to forest, use red orb

turn on bunny outfit, talk to mary in the morning. find butterflies. then when youre back go downstairs and choose full body

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
How do you get past the grey rock in Sakura forest to get the carrot? Do you need maxed out strenght or a new gauntlet?

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
She gets a new bunny suit in this update. After you went to the Sakura forest. Went through the Crimson area a picked up the carrot. You need to go to the fairy to trade in the carrot and 5 goddess tokens. That is at least everything I know.
But I have no idea how to upgrade my gauntlet, since you need to remove a grey boulder in the forest.

Reactions: wrarar

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
She gets a new bunny suit in this update. After you went to the Sakura forest. Went through the Crimson area a picked up the carrot. You need to go to the fairy to trade in the carrot and 5 goddess tokens. That is at least everything I know.
But I have no idea how to upgrade my gauntlet, since you need to remove a grey boulder in the forest.
next to the Tree shop has broken wall hit it and you will found underground lake.
Throw Gauntlet to upgrade it [same as shovel]

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes