johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
here's 1.1.2 full save or supposedly so, unless i have missed some scene that aren't mentioned in changelog. if that is the case, please tell me.

so what i've done:
-both akane scenes
-get all chest in the shadow mission (i think)

1.1.2 have a funny bug where your shadow skill keep on refreshing, causing you to be perma-invi. so better get this build to clear all content before downloading final/public version.

webopvuhu

Aug 13, 2017
here's 1.1.2 full save or supposedly so, unless i have missed some scene that aren't mentioned in changelog. if that is the case, please tell me.

so what i've done:
-both akane scenes
-get all chest in the shadow mission (i think)

1.1.2 have a funny bug where your shadow skill keep on refreshing, causing you to be perma-invi. so better get this build to clear all content before downloading final/public version.
You seem like you know your stuff about this game, so can you answer this: Is there a specific keyword to use while naming characters or "mom/son" is enough? Because my character still talks like "mary is doing stuff"..

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You seem like you know your stuff about this game, so can you answer this: Is there a specific keyword to use while naming characters or "mom/son" is enough? Because my character still talks like "mary is doing stuff"..
I personally wrote Mother for the relationship instead of Maid and Mom instead of Mary. Didn't seem to recall any problems in text with that naming

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I really hope that Aunt's and Mary's/Mom's dialogues won't be changed for when Siren's planing to re-do some characters and add voice acting :confused:

webopvuhu

Aug 13, 2017
I personally wrote Mother for the relationship instead of Maid and Mom instead of Mary. Didn't seem to recall any problems in text with that naming
I played a previous version and that wasn't necessary. Patreon being shitty again I guess. Thanks, I will use that.

Jul 8, 2017
dudes i love the art and story in this game but that dojo aptitude test is straight broken af please patch or do a workaround, i shouldn't have to make scripts for the game...

alex12121212

Sep 10, 2018
Evelynn is missing from her shop and won't say anything to me when I see her in the temple. How do I get her back to the shop?

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
I think I'v encountered a bug or something, so I just downloaded latest version and started up a new game, and I choose to play the tutorial and I got the bottle and then afterwards I was curious as to what it was like to skip the tutorial, so I started a new game and skipped day 1, and now I can no longer grab the bottle and I thought it might be because I might have done it and the game somehow registered it or something along that so I kept on playing and I think I might be skipping some quests or something because I went straight to chicken chase II and I think there is a chicken chase I. I have deleted the game and just unzipped the rar again and its the same boat, so is it suppose to be like this or is my game bugged?

kuroknight

Jun 8, 2018
I don't strictly keep track of this game, so I'd like to ask if the version 1.1.2 or later is some kind of final version with just bonus or there will be (many) more essential contents added in the future?
I'm actually confused because the game is 1.0 already but still not completed.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
If you make 'Mary's' name 'Mom' you don't have to put in the roles. The game just understands.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
first time play so last scene is anal for aunt? i mean after that i go at aunt store outside her house and go to that iron door and got cupid is there any use in this ver? and wardrobe any use i dont have and costumer for aunt lastly how can i buy scene using goddess coin idk if we can or not or i just misread

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
first time play so last scene is anal for aunt? i mean after that i go at aunt store outside her house and go to that iron door and got cupid is there any use in this ver? and wardrobe any use i dont have and costumer for aunt lastly how can i buy scene using goddess coin idk if we can or not or i just misread
Aunt will also have scenes in the special events. You can use goddess coins to buy things from the fairy in the pond next to the manor at the top of the map, she will appear during midday and evening, also you may need to progress the goddess' story a little bit for her to appear. You will also need the specific charms alongside coins though to have her craft stuff.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes