Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
HOw much more is going to get added? Siren's at version 1.0 with the game, these develpors are confusing with how they list version numbers. You run into another game 0.9.0.5 ect... o_O

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Wonder if Siren is gonna change the games structure to the one they used in Zombies Retreat. ZR 0.7.3 doesnt even launch for me anymore - if thats gonna be the case with ToP upon release of 1.3 then... meh.
Welp. Same thing. Whatever Siren did to the game has now made both Zombies Retreat and Town of Passion stop working on my PC. What a shame.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
have you tried compatibility mode? that fixed mine
Im running Vista so the only compatibility would be lower than it. Its about the only RPGM game that pops up with the "kernel32.dll missing" error.

Googled it and found nothing. There were no changes on my PC and the older version of both games run fine. The new ones dont.
Tried compatibility mode, deleting, repacking, cleaning the registry blah blah nothing worked. Im shelving it until the dev fixes whatever they broke in the process of making the game.

I guess its worth noting that ToP 1.3 has a LOT more files. ZR 0.7.3 had only the exe and the kernel error was followed by a "missing nw_elf.dll" error. ToP 1.3 doesnt have this issue (the .dll file is in the games directory) but the game crashes anyway (kernel32.dll missing).

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
go to the aunt's house, change her outfit to felini (idk the exact name of it) then talk to her. She will give you a task. Once you finish the task she will give you fj.
It seems like a one time thing, I used your save and talking to her doesn't do anything

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I don't understand what "Echos" scenes are and where I can find them. Like in the new patch :
"Rose Cat FJ (echo)", how do I get it ? ♥ :)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a gallery?
And are there more scenes for that pink goblin after the handjob? I have a fetish for short stack.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Hey ! I don't understand what "Echos" scenes are and where I can find them. Like in the new patch :
"Rose Cat FJ (echo)", how do I get it ? ♥ :)
Echo scenes use an older sex scene that's already in game but the girl is wearing a different outfit.
The FJ scene was already in the game but now it's with Rose wearing her halloween costume. "feline" (cat costume)

"Kurpton" said in the previous page how to get the FJ echo scene
Is there a gallery?
And are there more scenes for that pink goblin after the handjob? I have a fetish for short stack.
Yes In the mansion north of the city (not the haunted mansion to the northeast)
Once inside go sideways up and you'll see a door in the north of the mansion. There all the characters are.
Interact with them and the different scenes possible with them will pop up.
Note that you need to first do the sex scenes in game before they unlock in the gallery.

No the hJ is the only scene with her.

Reactions: York24

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
I understand now ! Thank guys ! I just can't get he Mary (mom) Handjob (I tried Bunny outfit + talk to her : Trigger nothing)

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes