Blommen

Jan 6, 2019
I'm having the same issue where Evelynn doesn't appear after you've talked to her about goddess coins, and since she hasn't given me the quest to find rubies I'm not sure how I can make her spawn?

Edit: Nevermind, if you go to the town square at night she's standing by the fountain and will give you the quest there.

Last edited:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
I can't seem to find the bat or snake girls, nor do I understand how to open the cave on the coast it says I need more strength but i'm already maxed.

am I missing something here?

Something else I noted in the bunny mansion theater, on the bottom left side two spots are open (grey tiles instead of blue)
I had one more of these till I unlocked the new Rose (feline) FJ
Does everyone have these as empty or do girls go there and I never realized I missed those scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: Redburn

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't seem to find the bat or snake girls, nor do I understand how to open the cave on the coast it says I need more strength but i'm already maxed.

am I missing something here?

Something else I noted in the bunny mansion theater, on the bottom left side two spots are open (grey tiles instead of blue)
I had one more of these till I unlocked the new Rose (feline) FJ
Does everyone have these as empty or do girls go there and I never realized I missed those scenes
probably referring to the power gloves or if your str is maxed the upgraded ones

Blommen

Jan 6, 2019
When you try to go and get the Raylene hj scene the game crashes, same with the Auri gloryhole scene.

you get an error message that says: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read read property width of "null"

Any idea what's gone wrong?

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
i found the problem with the cave on the coast. you cant have upgraded the gauntlet yet to open it. once you upgrade to the hera gauntlet it won't work. at least it wouldn't for me

Blommen

Jan 6, 2019
I have a problem. I need to buy wine, but Evelynn is not there ;_;
If you wait until night you can find her at the fountain where she'll give you a quest for some ruby fragments. Now, you need to level up your strength to level 3 and do the aptitude test with Akane to be able to get those fragments, but once you get them and you speak to her, either in the evening at the tavern or at night by the fountain, she will be back at her shop.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
have no idea why, but every time I try and do one of the mother's bath scenes in the newer build I keep getting that annoying uncaught type error. wasn't happening in the older build but yet it is happening in this one.

V KO D 693

May 6, 2018
I'm having the same issue, sex with the ghost, with your mom in the goo forest, the goo queen. Not sure what's going on

Vera's

Mar 11, 2018
i have issue with the game
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js
i tried to search online for this issue nothing i have fund worked

Reactions: Odritch

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
I don't think they have actual scenes. Just little animations on the map.
I know, my friend, what I want to say is that these new girl monsters are in a new area, I do not mean scenes, and that's what I want to find out, did not you find them then? Have not you seen this new area? This is my question, how do I get into this new cave

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I know, my friend, what I want to say is that these new girl monsters are in a new area, I do not mean scenes, and that's what I want to find out, did not you find them then? Have not you seen this new area? This is my question, how do I get into this new cave
There are spiders in the night area.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
i found the problem with the cave on the coast. you cant have upgraded the gauntlet yet to open it. once you upgrade to the hera gauntlet it won't work. at least it wouldn't for me
Did you go into the cave then? So, who already has the gauntlet update, can not enter? unless you get back an old save?

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
There are spiders in the night area.
My friend, is it difficult for you to understand? Did you read the changelog? has bat girls and snake girls too, and a supposed cave that is already exploitable, the spider I have already found them and I already did the side quest

Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
My friend, is it difficult for you to understand? Did you read the changelog? has bat girls and snake girls too, and a supposed cave that is already exploitable, the spider I have already found them and I already did the side quest
So sorry, I didn't see all of it. My bad.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Hey Siren. You should check this out in your free time.

Someone's doing an vid on your game. It's YT so of course he cut out all the good parts. :p
Plus i came by because of this. 333859

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes