Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
have no idea why, but every time I try and do one of the mother's bath scenes in the newer build I keep getting that annoying uncaught type error. wasn't happening in the older build but yet it is happening in this one.
Are you getting an Uncaught Image error? If so Your file is corrupt try re-downloading.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
When you try to go and get the Raylene hj scene the game crashes, same with the Auri gloryhole scene.

you get an error message that says: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read read property width of "null"

Any idea what's gone wrong?
You have to redownload the game. Some of your files, The images, are corrupted.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Im running Vista so the only compatibility would be lower than it. Its about the only RPGM game that pops up with the "kernel32.dll missing" error.

Googled it and found nothing. There were no changes on my PC and the older version of both games run fine. The new ones dont.
Tried compatibility mode, deleting, repacking, cleaning the registry blah blah nothing worked. Im shelving it until the dev fixes whatever they broke in the process of making the game.

I guess its worth noting that ToP 1.3 has a LOT more files. ZR 0.7.3 had only the exe and the kernel error was followed by a "missing nw_elf.dll" error. ToP 1.3 doesnt have this issue (the .dll file is in the games directory) but the game crashes anyway (kernel32.dll missing).
Sounds like your missing an file called "kernel32.dll" You can download the file but to get the game to work as it should you have to find out where to place said file. My guess would be within system 32 but i could be wrong.
Wait i was right. You're missing kernel32.dll from system32 floder..

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Dear Siren,
I'd hate to bug you buck could you get one of your lovely artist to make cards of the Top or Zombie's Reteat characters for Koikatu? It just doesn't feel right that such masterpieces are not within the game.
~ Ghostly Hale.
P.S. I really love the hard work you and your party are doing. Some make not give you your dues. But you're an star in my eyes. Oh and if you wish to make yet another game. I hope you stay working with the talent you have.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Someone knows where all the images are in the game files?
In the file WWW then inside of the file img
But if those are the pictures. (Seeing as Img is shorthand for image) Then the pictures are all in an different format.
Good luck with that. <3

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
Evelynn is missing on my game, she's gone after i talked with her for the First time (after getting the Goddness coin).

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
You have to redownload the game. Some of your files, The images, are corrupted.
did this with not only the NOPY download but the mega one as well and it was the same thing. I have to ask did you do the game from scratch when you started playing or did you upload your previous save to the new game?

Reactions: Count_Chocula
Nov 28, 2018
It's kinda sad how mom and aunt have a a lot of scenes but several other characters don't even have half of them. For me it would be much cooler if all of side characters didn't get the scenes but the "main" ones got more. The game will supposedly be finished before 2020 and with how many potential updates there are left (4-5 tops) and considering the size of this one it seems like there's gonna be a dissonance regarding content for each girl which is a shame.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Got a bug I think. Evelynn disappears after initial meeting; can't see her behind counter and can't buy anything from her shop.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
"I added some new areas to explore in this build. There's a new cave in Valencia Coast that can be explored however it is NOT
intended on being finished yet. The main purpose(s) of the cave will be completed in a later build. However, there is a very
important bit of lore to a particular character that is already available there. If you're a fan of that sort of thing, you may
find exploring it to be worthwhile! "

Has anyone been able to enter this new cave?

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes