Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
"I added some new areas to explore in this build. There's a new cave in Valencia Coast that can be explored however it is NOT
intended on being finished yet. The main purpose(s) of the cave will be completed in a later build. However, there is a very
important bit of lore to a particular character that is already available there. If you're a fan of that sort of thing, you may
find exploring it to be worthwhile! "

Has anyone been able to enter this new cave?
This area is the door on the west boundary. Behind it has a beach and an area that has a wall similar to the one that you got the hera gauntlet from.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
This area is the door on the west boundary. Behind it has a beach and an area that has a wall similar to the one that you got the hera gauntlet from.
I know where it is, but I could not get in, mc said something about super strength, but mine was at the maximum, I had to save edit, I just managed to open it with the bronze gauntlet, not the hera gauntlet

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I know where it is, but I could not get in, mc said something about super strength, but mine was at the maximum, I had to save edit, I just managed to open it with the bronze gauntlet, not the hera gauntlet
Where did you get the bronze gauntlet.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to get the two scenes that i am missing? One of them is an valentine's one the other holloween. I think.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Then I am guessing the files they put in the downloads themselves are corrupted seeing as I actually used each of them and got the same result be it an old save or one started from scratch.
No. Some how the download didn't complete. You have to re-download it and then un-rip the file. Trust me i had to do the same thing.

Lbrito

Apr 8, 2018
Where did you get the bronze gauntlet.
Well if you said you already have a "full" save,i remember you took the bronze gauntlet in akane history, and then upgraded to hera gauntlet, right? that is, just to get another one using a save editor, I just managed to open the new cave just with the bronze gauntlet, not with the hera gauntlet

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Well if you said you already have a "full" save,i remember you took the bronze gauntlet in akane history, and then upgraded to hera gauntlet, right? that is, just to get another one using a save editor, I just managed to open the new cave just with the bronze gauntlet, not with the hera gauntlet
enchanted gauntlet is the hera's. Okay, I have that one.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
last release was first week of may, now it's the end of june. that works out to 1 "scene" per month. i'm glad i decided to stop supporting this game earlier in the year. i really like the art but this is moving sooooooooooooo slooooooooooowwww

Odritch

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this? I can't load my save.

"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

Sacadius

Dec 12, 2017
Am i the only one who have bug with evelynn ... she's invisible in her shop .. and i can't even click on her but whenever i try to go through the back door of her shop she only warning me without even being there .. im talking about the beginning with rope and wine quest

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Did you go into the cave then? So, who already has the gauntlet update, can not enter? unless you get back an old save?
yes, i used an old save. they have already said the shovel will not work on old locations once its been upgraded so i asume this is the same issue.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
anyone able to get the chest in haru's firft quest? when ever i activate the lever i cannot switch characters. think it might be a glitch.

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes