tsuande

Dec 3, 2017
I am getting some kind of resize error on the sex scenes and it breaks the whole game how to fix this?? and no I am not using the compressed version

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Am i the only one who have bug with evelynn ... she's invisible in her shop .. and i can't even click on her but whenever i try to go through the back door of her shop she only warning me without even being there .. im talking about the beginning with rope and wine quest
No you are NOT the only one

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I added rope and wine with Save Editor, but helped little because now i have quests that i need to talk to her.
Have you tried completing her storyline? I remeber those issues when I had started exploreing with her... ever since the 3rd heart got unlocked there were no more troubles

Sacadius

Dec 12, 2017
Am i the only one who have bug with evelynn ... she's invisible in her shop .. and i can't even click on her but whenever i try to go through the back door of her shop she only warning me without even being there .. im talking about the beginning with rope and wine quest
Have you tried completing her storyline? I remeber those issues when I had started exploreing with her... ever since the 3rd heart got unlocked there were no more troubles
ye ye you have to complete others storyline so she could appear rightly in her shop ... which is kinda stupid ... given by walkthrough ...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ugh no matter how many times I download the game I keep getting the stupid error with the sex scenes be it fresh starts or passed over saves. This never happened when they packed the game prior to this update.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ugh no matter how many times I download the game I keep getting the stupid error with the sex scenes be it fresh starts or passed over saves. This never happened when they packed the game prior to this update.
did you try upgradeing your extraction tools?
sometimes minor errors happen with outdated tools

D

Deleted member 1151765

Evelynn spirit is missing after first talk. I couldn't see flower girl image during text when she say i can work at her garden (not sure if its a bug or normal) any fix,anybody?

BTW clean files,new game

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
We cant see her at Shop to start any quest with her (she dooes nothing but talk at pound in nighttime).

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Can evalynn be met at store at all? Have Rose to full interaction, Mary checking *if* she is the cause. Haru titjob on cliff, but I have yet(no matter the time) to find Eva in her shop. So, no Raylene and (if there is more) no Haru. Just curious.

MrNoice

Feb 19, 2019
Evelynn spirit is missing after first talk. I couldn't see flower girl image during text when she say i can work at her garden (not sure if its a bug or normal) any fix,anybody?

BTW clean files,new game
From what I can tell if you speak to Evelynn during the first day at all she will disappear. If this occurs, restarting a new game will NOT help you. She disappears in all new games and saves. All you can do is the other girls quests until the game soft-locks due to you needing her for certain quests.

Pretty much wait for the next patch.

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
From what I can tell if you speak to Evelynn during the first day at all she will disappear. If this occurs, restarting a new game will NOT help you. She disappears in all new games and saves. All you can do is the other girls quests until the game soft-locks due to you needing her for certain quests.

Pretty much wait for the next patch.
A patch has been out for a bit now

4.30 star(s) 81 Votes